Ratchasii...

Author's POV...

He  came back home furiously the door wasn't locked that added more reason to be angry at her....

"Adiyee... Enga de iruka.... Yeaiiiii"

(Adiye.. Where are you.... Yeaiii)

There was no sign of her at at hall and also in kichen.... He placed his cap and key on the table and entered inside there room... Still shouting for her....

"Adiye.... Ena dii avlo thimira... Huh. "..
( Adiye..... What is that... You became more arrogant.. Huh)

All his anger went away just by the sight in front of him..... She was lying on the bed on her stomach and she was wearing one of his shirts.... That alone........... An romantic movie was playing in laptop...she munching chips side by side and her bare legs were swinging on air... He gulped his saliva... He shook his head... He should not get distracted right now....... But it took him everything to open his mouth and speak without getting affected by his wife's seduction..... She clearly know what she was doing. ..

He cleared his throat... She didn't even acknowledged his presence she was indulged in movie that's what her behavior showed....

He again cleared his throat....again no reaction.... He closed his eyes and took deep breath composing his Testosterone hormone rush that is not helping him now.... His anger was long gone now he was battling himself to utter a single word that won't show he was clean bold by the nymph lying in front of him...

"Sathya.... "

No reaction...

"Sathyaa... "

Now he said in loud voice... What irritate him more was she was not even wearing any ear phone to say as excuse... She can hear him but not ready to acknowledge it... He was feed up...

He moved to other side of the bed and that was the second worst decision he took first place always belongs to his decision falling in love with her and marrying her ...... You can ask it's two mistakes but it's the same for him... Okay let get back to the Trouble

Yes his trouble .... Now he can see her face and those sharp eyes which is always make him feel weak....his eyes traveled down to her pointed nose and those lips munching chips....... How badly he wants to be in the place of those chips and taste her juicy lips which is always been his drug....

Before his eyes travel further below he closed his eyes and fisted his hands..... She smirked seeing him through the side eye.....

He took heavy breath and controlled his hunger and tried to remember his anger.....

He opened his eyes now she sat up and was looking at him with narrowed eyes...

"Aiyyoooo kolrale.... "

(Aiyooo.. She is killing me)

"Thu.... Ithan nee kovapadra lachanama da... "

(thuuuu.... This how you show your anger ah da)

His mind gave him mocking smirk.....

He again looked at her...

Sathiya: what is your problem Mister....

He throwed the papers in front of her and glared at her.

" Ena dii ithu... Huh.... "..
(What is this dii.... Huh)

Sathya: Ohhh.... ACP Vetrivel sir Don't know how to read...

No problem I will help you in reading it.....
It's divorce papers....