What do you think???

Author's POV..

There was round of applause inside a drama theater with fewer people , everyone's eyes had happy tears they were that much indulged with the stage drama and the characters....

There she is standing at the corner with a satisfied smile seeing those tears of the audience.... That's her words accomplishment as well as the stage actors talent of giving life to her words.....

When everyone's eyes on the stage someone was there.. His eyes we're searching her and finally getting glimpse of her made his eyes shine in happiness finally today he spotted her...

Soon everyone started moving out. He stayed back he was determine at least to have a small conversation with her...

When he was fiddling with his thoughts he looked up only to be shocked to see her coming towards him with bewildered face...

He gulped.....

" Are you by chance waiting for me? "

She asked him... He nodded in all side making her chuckle... He scratched his nape in nervousness..

"You know why we do that when we are nervous during chronic stress, the body becomes less sensitive to cortisol, allowing for more inflammation and itching..

Calm down... Nothing is there to be nervous about... Hmmm"

"Oh I don't know that much.... ".. He said

"Me neither till yesterday... I do write that action to show the nervousness of my characters.... Yesterday I randomly searched the reason this what Google god said me... Trust me it took me whole 5 minutes to memorize.... I doesn't wanted to let it go waste so... I said it.... "

She said and giggled... He joined too..

"Now you are normal... Now say.. Are you here to meet me? "..

" No... Uhmm.. I mean yes.. ... I am big fan of you"..

He said... She furrowed..

"Be specific.... You are fan of my works not me... You don't know me at all.... "

she said and he nodded his head in agreement..

"Yeah you can say that.... "

"So you waited here to meet me... " She asked again...

"Hmm yeah"..

She hummed...

" So it's done can I leave now...."

"Yeah... Huhh.. Noo"

"Yes or no"

" Can we have a coffee... Just want to have conversation with you... I had lot to speak with you about your characters you wrote.... Please... "

He asked her... Nope requested her... She was silent she thought sometime and looked at him...

"Fine... That's okay... How did you come here... " She asked

"I have my bike.. " He answered..

"Hmmm thats good... Then follow me.."..

She said and walk past him... He Stiled for sometimes in shock.. He couldn't believe that she agreed..... He was again brought back to the present by her voice...

"Oyeeee.... Come"

He nodded his head moved behind her.. She took her scooty while he hooped on his bike... She starts her scooty and he followed her....

He have no clue where she is taking him... She took more turns after 2 hour they came out of the city area and it was quite deserted area with few houses here and there...