Thendral katre-3

Author's POV..

Ilamparithi came inside their room and removed his shirt hanging it at ond corner he took the note to write the accounts sitting in the bed......

After sometime Thendral to came inside with two glasses of milk... She moved towards him who was indulge in the expense calculations didn't even looked at him...

Thendral glared at him...

"Maama..... Paal eduthutu  vanthurukein.... "

Parithi lifted his head and looked at her and the plate with two glass of milk in her hand.... He furrowed..

"Ena dii puthusa paal lam "

"Athu onum ila mama... Nethu appathava pakka ponein la.... Apo soluchu naa elachu poitanam.... Athan night pal kudika soluchu apo tha themba irupenam... "

He rolled his eyes and looked at her from top to toe.... The fact is she looked like she gained some weight not the other way around...

"Athu sari Dharani kita sona ammachiya eye check up ku kootitu poga soli.... Nane nalaiku poi kootitu poren...Kudu..."

She gave him saying

"Enaku sathu kammiya irukunu atthe batham pista lam potu paal kachu kuduthuchu..... Enaku mattum tha kuduthuchu.... Nan tha pona potum en mama evlo vela pakurar avaruku thembu venum nu unkum sethu vangitu vantha.... Nee enadana ena kalaikura...... "

"Summa polambitu irukama paduthu thoongu dii.... Enaku vela iruku intha mura Thengavettu varavu selavu pakkanum.... Disturb panatha... "

"Ada po mama... Orula iruka ela velaiyum un thalaila katirangala... Nalaiku thopula summa irukapa pakalam la... "

He signed and looked at her... She was about to speak more... He warned  her to shut her mouth through his single glance... He picked up one glass and drank the whole in single gulp and placed it on the plate...

Thendral blinking her eyes as she couldn't believe it....

"Mamaa..... Avlo suda irunchu nee ena juice kudikura mari ore gulp ah kudichita... Nakku venthuda poguthu... "

"Nee ivlo neram pesunathulaiye athu aripochu... Michatha kudichutu padu diii"

She nodded her head also checked the other glass of milk... Yes it was almost cool down....

She drank that glass of milk and layed on the other side of the bed....

Thendral turned to his side and kept looking at him... He knows her stares still maintains that didn't affect him.... Mostly it didn't but somewhere in the corner it did awaken unknown feelings of him for which he put end card even before it blooms..

After sometimes Thendral called him in husky tone which surely affected him...

"Maaamaaa"

"Ena dii"

He raised his voice now it was bit strict to control the different emotions her voice stirred

"Eh sola matein poya....naa evlo asaiya pasama mamaa nu kupdrein....nee etho nai ya veratura mari ena dii ku kadikura...poya..."

She twisted her lips and turned to other side....He signed and looked at her back....

"Sari sollu ethuku kupta... "

"Ehh.. English  la sorry nu oru vartha iruku theriyuma unaku..... Atha adikadi use pana kathuko mama mothala.... Mukiyama en kita... "

"Yeii  ipo ena dii... Summa aluthukura... Nee onum sola vena thongu naa en velaiya pakurein... "