Mr. Anonymous......

Author's POV...

First meet...

That was bright morning of spring season..... Many middle aged people were walking aiming to reduce their sugar level.... Few younger generation people also there doing some excersice and yoga some fitness freaks were jogging.....

Malathi who is supposed to do jogging was sitting on a bench observing her surroundings keenly...

She couldn't understand why she is like this even after 5 years this day always reminds him....

She took a deep breath and listen to the sounds of that surrounding..... The birds chirping, kids laughing, fow toddlers loud crying  while leaving the park as they didn't get more time to spend there..

She went back to that day.. Which was similar like today but she meet him...later few months she actually thought this day would be remembered  in her life always but never in dreams she thought this day would become a nightmare not a beautiful memory..

Within a year she married him on the same the and the irony is after 2 years of marriage this day again came up and the court cancelled their marriage and they both officially separate their ways......

She  still couldn't figure out what was her fault in this... What she did to deserve this miserable life . .. Is it because she fell in love with a wrong person who just had lust for her body and money and once he got it he left her pointing finger at her saying that she can't be a mother......

Should she blame herself to be that much blind in love to believe him fully and couldn't find out that he always mixed contraceptive pills in her food daily and because of that side effects she actually become barren and she only got to know about this when the divorce case was filed and she wanted to prove her side.....

How shameful  it is she still wanted that man who betrayed her even when he filed divorce case and want to leave  from her life... She begged him not to leave her in front of everyone she fell on his feet and cried that she can't live without him.....

She believed he would accept her if she begged him but he ignored all her pleadings and cries and left her......

No matter how many years it's been no matter how much she tried to forget it and healed herself and her mental health..... Nothing worked when this day comes it always bring back all those memories and make this day a worst nightmare she never want to experience yet she can't come out...

Tears started coming out of her eyes even that betrayed her... Her body started shivering ... She was in park but her heart and the pain have no mercy on her now....... Her hands gripped the iron hand bar of the bench to control it's shaking and she took heavy breathe consoling herself that this will pass..... But it didn't.....

Every year this day comes she will lock herself inside a room but today she doesn't want to do that she want to face it... But now she thought this was the second  worst decision she ever made.... Loving him was always on the top....

She gulped the lump formed and tried to look up and look around her eyes were filled with tears so she couldn't see anything clearly... She wiped her tears by the back of her hand few were watching her sympathetically... She just hate it...hate to be like this much weak...hated her own self  to made her like this.... She hates herself for loving........

She doesn't deserve this much pain just because she loved someone truly... Is this what love does to people then she doesn't needed...

Even if she tried to let go of that love but the pain it gave stayed with her and haunting her life every day mainly this day is living hell for her....

She wiped her tears and held her hands together tightly and leaned back on the bench and looked up the morning sky it's beautiful but her eyes lost the sense to enjoy the beautiful world around her it's just a hell for her.... She closed her eyes and tears left through the side of  her eyes....
She was trying hard to compose herself...

She doesn't know how much time past.... She opened her eyes and the bright  sunlight made her close it again... She looked at her watch it's been 3 hours she was sitting on the same place crying over her miserable life silently...

She sat up straight and wiped her tears by both palms closed her face for sometime to compose and gather herself to leave the place....

But.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When she was about to stand up her hands landed on something she looked that it was a paper above it there was a small stone to keep that paper in place and a flower that was all around the place she was sitting... May be it fallen on right place.

She took that paper and unfold it ... It reads..

It's okay to be weak and cry... That mean you are a human having all the emotions..... But after your crying session put up a bright smile I am sure you will look even more beautiful with that smile than your puffed up face and doomed eyes... Still you are cute.......

Any ways Happy Morning...

By

Mr. Anonymous.....

Author's note...

Hello people..

How was the update...

Yes I said I will update at night but I slept till typing But......

I actually wanted to leave there as it is but my morning mind is not ready to make your morning gloomy...

I know it's not that much emotional compared to what I actually had in my mind... It's okay your author is not not that much cruel to make you all cry...

Happy reading📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤