Thendral katre - 1

Author's POV

"Atthee...Naaa kelambitein...."

she came out fully ready for her work she is leaving early today.....

"Kannu poidatha iru rendu dhosa othitein saptutu poo......mathiyathuku sapadu pack panitein...."

her mother-in-law Gothavari came out of the kitchen with her lunch box and plate in her hand....she got the box alone from her...

"Nee sapdu atthey....already late inaiku puthu manager vera varar...naa sekiram ponum......naa koyakai eduthukutein athu saptukurein.....nee ukanthu sapdu sariya....."

Thendral said to her mother-in-law.....Gothavari  followed her dear brother's daughter who is her daughter-in-law now...

"Thendralll....iruthaa....avan vanthuduvan thopula irunthu avane kotitu poi viduvan nee vanthu sapdu...."

Thendral turned back and twisted her lips...

"Unga pulla vanthalum naa inimel avar kuda porathila nu mudivu panitein...."

"Ennn???"

"Atha un pulla vantha ketu therinjuko atthe en time ah waste panatha naa kelam....."

before she finish Gothavari stuffed one bite of dhosai dipped in Thendral's favourite puthina chatni..

"Unga purusan pondati sandaila ena ilukatheinga.......ama avan kuda poga matein nna ena artham vera epadi pova??"

she asked her while feeding her another bite..Thendral swallowed it and she said chewing half of the next bite.

"Hmmmm  Nadanthu povenn"

"Ethu 2 kilometer nadanthu poviya......en marumagala apdi nadaka vitutu naa vedika pathutu irupena..."

she fed her another bite stopping Thendral from answering.....she glared  at her mother in law...who was feeding her.....swallowing the half-chewed she spoke

"un pulla ena thiturapo pathututhane nina apo un marumaga pasam enga pochu"

Kothavari laughed hearing that didn't stop feeding her.......Thendral ate that too while glaring at her and turned to move by that time Kothavari already made her eat two dhosai...

"serikatha atthe....already un pulla mela kovathula irukein nee serichu athula inoru karandi ennaiya othatha....."

that intensified Gothavari's laughter...Thendral coughed as she tried to swallow dhosai to speak.....Gothavari panicked before she rushed back to bring water....

when she came back she saw her son giving water to Thendral and creasing her back....she smiled and silently went inside to do the remaining works in kitchen leaving the duo in the hall.....

Even in that situation Thendral was glaring at her husband....seems like he didn't care about her glares...he picked up the plate and fed her the final bite....she turned her head to the other side showing her anger...He chuckled at his wife's antics...

 he leaned and kissed her cheeks making her eyes along with her mouth. Using that opportunity he fed her....leaving her in shock he went inside with a plate and washed his hands in the kitchen his mother got the plate from him...

he wiped his hands in his mother's Munthi and left saying...

"yemmaa....naaa avala kondu vittutu vanthu sapudrein.....valila konjam vela iruku nee wait panama saptru Appa ku vettukarangalauku sapadu vangurapove senthu vangitu poi kuduka solitein....nee kathutu irukatha"

"Sari kannu"

she shouted from the kitchen while he already reached near his wife and got her handbag holding her hand he went outside.....she followed him she was still in shock....because that was literally the first kiss her dear husband gave her in their 6 months married life.....it was only her that to recently started kissing him on his cheeks.....that  Morratu husband of Her's never showed any much reaction to them nor rejected them......