His Miss. mysterious(sneak peak)

Author's pov

"She was too small... Like a miniature doll... Amma was sleeping beside her due to her tiredness.... I was too scared to touch her you know... What if she wakes up... I don't want to disturb my dear sister's sleep... So I leaned to her ears and said that I won't disturb you papa.. You sleep... And she smiled in sleep.... That was the best moment in my life.... My papa... I meet My Uyir first time... From that moment I was been more protective towards her...

She doesn't pull up any fight and pranks like Darsh Or Dhiran... Even thought they are of same age.... She is always been the calm one.... But I won't say unproblematic...

She is always been my baby... Now she is going be mother.... I couldn't belive it..... She grown up tooo fast....... I know she is strong but... I still remember that night amma's screaming whole night during Uyir's birth....could she able to bare it.... She would be alright la.... "

Magilan was saying all this stopped in middle when he didn't get any response from his wife... He was sitting on the bed while she sat on the bean bag with her laptop... Trying to divert her mind but she couldn't be successful in that.....

Magil signed... And called her

"Adiyee.... Ena dii"

She looked up and shook her head as noo..

"Nothing Magii....I am checking tomorrow's presention design.. As it was big budget project... I don't want to miss this... That's why ...what were you saying.. "

He narrowed his eyes at her...

"I would have believed you if I am not your husband....

6 varusam aguthudi namaku kalyanam agi en pondatiya enaku theriyathu... Ava ethuku siripa ena pana morapa... Epo konjuva ethukulam kenjuva.... Epadi poi soluva nu kuda sariya sola theriyum.....

Ipo neya solriya ila naa sola vaikava..."

(It's been 6 years of our marriage... I do know very well about my wife...... I know exactly why she smiles... When she would get angry.... When she will paster and for what she will beg... Even when she lie.....

Now would you say yourself or should I make you spill)

She signed and closed her laptop and kept it aside and closed her face with both hands and wiped it pressing her facial skin....

She looked at him.. and asked him...

"Are you truly happy having me in your life..... "

He bit his lowerlip to control his smile..

She got furious... She was having emotional breaking and that man is smiling at her... She twisted her lips and turned to other side picked up her phone started scrolling it aimlessly expecting he would come to her to convince her.. But that man didn't even flinched... He leaned back pressing his both palms on the bed he leaned back comfortably watching his wife's tantrums...

She peaked slightly... But immediately turned her sight back to the phone as she caught him looking at her only...

She smiled inwardly but didn't showed it.... He knows that clearly.... He waited for her to steal another glance at her .....when she did.. He winked at her making her face flushed... She face palmed herself and glared at him...

He actioned her to come near him through his index finger.. She shook her head in denial...

"Yeaiiii... Vaadii..... "

"Mudiyathu poda... "

(I won't.. Poda)

She said and twisted her lips at him... Making him raise his brows in appreciation...