26.

Ψ 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬 & 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬 Ψ

𝐖𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝, I almost jumped when we heard "welcome!"

Looking up we saw a woman wearing a uniform, she looked to me like a receptionist in a hotel or something else that women do to introduce the guests into whatever they're getting into.

I was confused why she was just smiling at us when Percy, Annabeth were in a lifeboat, and I was on...a dragon...made of water.

"Is this your first time with us?" She asked still with a smile holding her clipboard and I nodded.

"Y-yes?" I said thinking it was a trick question.

The woman nodded and began writing on her clipboard as my dragon slowly went back into the water and I swam over to grab Percy and Annabeth's lifeboat, still a bit stand-offish.

"We will get started on spa treatments! Herbal wrap...maybe hair makeover for the young lady with beautiful braids, makeover for the young gentlemen. And you seem like an adult. We will just get everything done." She muttered writing in her clipboard as I looked at her.

"Ummm, I don't give permission for you to touch these kids." I told her bluntly as she looked at me.

"Oh, it's alright dear they will be perfectly fine! Now C.C would like to have some words before the Luau. Do not worry at all Miss." I sighed and got out of the water as she wrote and muttered "change of clothes...please follow me and we will get you a towel."

She began walking away as Percy and Annabeth looked at me as they got out of the life raft. I told them "Just stay vigilant and don't do anything stupid."

They both nodded in agreement as we followed the lady, getting deeper in the resort, I kind of...I thought...maybe it wasn't so bad?

No!

This is how horror movies happen, you're somewhere you don't know, then when you're not looking you get scooped, knifed, axed, all the above!

But looking everywhere...I kind of thought about my mom whenever she asked if she wanted to have a girls-day. I never did them because even though I love her so much I still get embarrassed being with my mom so much. But she would love this...

I missed my mom.

Blue water everywhere, beautiful white architecture, terraces on the mountain, multiple clear swimming pools, waterslides, waterfalls, and many other water-invested rides to go on.

Where the hell are we?

I looked back seeing Annabeth looking around scanning her surroundings while Percy looked like a 5-year-old going into Chuck E-Cheese for the first time.

We were going past different animals and I tended up feeling hesitant to ask but it just came out.

"Do you guys have Pandas?" The lady stopped and Annabeth and Percy stared at me annoyed.

I looked at the lady as she thought "I believe so, on one of the levels, you can even hug them!"

She giggled and continued as I smiled, and Annabeth bumped my arm and I remembered but I whined, "let me be a kid for once. I wasn't-"

But I stopped myself and looked at her. If I ran with that sentence anymore god knows...I would've ran on with I didn't have the best of childhoods. First lived in the streets, next lived in actual shooting ranges between gangs, and still now it's not the best but my mom and I make it work.