32.

Ψ 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 Ψ

𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫, "Eat loudmouth girl and pretty boy now? Or wait for wedding feast later? What do you think, my bride?"

Annabeth, Percy, and I were all starting to panic as Grover almost tripped on his bridal train looking at the husband to be in a high girl pitch voice, "oh, um, I'm not hungry right now dear. Perhaps-"

But then Clarisse opened her big mouth "what? Bride? No-that's Grover!"

Sebastian seemed to be whispering angrily in her ear as Annabeth groaned, holding, and shaking her head all at once. We were screwed if Grover was founded.

Polyphemus growled at Clarisse "what's a Grover?"

Clarisse spat out "The Satyr!" Sebastian shouted in Spanish "why can't you just shut up for once Clarisse! Dios por favor ayúdame!" He seemed desperate if he was praying to another God other than the Greek ones.

Grover told the cyclops "Oh dear they are starting to hallucinate! Let's save them for after the wedding!"

The cyclops however wasn't so thrilled with the attitude coming from Clarisse and poor Sebastian couldn't do anything to help himself.

"Satyr? Satyr is good for eating! Did you bring me Satyr!"

Clarisse shouted at the cyclops "he's in the wedding dress you stupid thing!" She shouted struggling in her restraints as Sebastian just wanted to melt away.

If it wasn't now, we had to be screwed and just like that he was, the cyclops ripped away the veil from Grover examining him closer leaning and looking at him. I began chewing on my own fingernails from fear and anxiety.

And at that moment the cyclops shouted, "I may have a bad eye, but YOU ARE NO LADY CYCLOPS!"

The dress was ripped off Grover as he yelped and looked at the Cyclops trying to figure out a plan out of this.

Annabeth held Percy back from going in for the attack as Grover said "I can be of use! You want to eat me; I have a special recipe just for you!"

Listening to this, the cyclops looked at Grover and leaned closer asking "what do you mean, special recipe?"

Running with that Grover nodded to himself and explained, "well you don't want that nasty E. coli and botulism for eating a Satyr raw. You need to grill me over a fire lathered...in uhm...mango chutney!"

The face of the cyclops turned to an amused one and he began stroking his chin as if he had a beard and was thinking to himself.

"Satyr...and mango chutney. Delicious." He announced as the drool already started to escape on the corner of his mouth.

He looked over to Clarisse and Sebastian asking, "are you Satyrs?"

Clarisse growled and huffed out "no! We are Demi-Gods. I just happen to be the daughter of Ares! The other kid is a wimp!"

Sebastian scoffed at her, "you will not disrespect me! Nor disrespect my mom! I am a son of Aphrodite, and we were just as made for war as this little girl right here!"

I felt a migraine coming on as they both just argued with one another.

It seems the cyclops also had enough of the two "Both of you stop arguing! Gives me headache! Now, I must graze sheep. Wedding postponed to tonight. Satyr will be the main course!"