34.

Ψ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 Ψ

Clarisse was pulling me away as I shouted at her, "We have to go back for him! Are you all insane!?"

We both stopped as the others went ahead as she told me "Sebastian can do things that he shouldn't be doing and he's doing it for you, so we must go! He can catch up if we get to the ship!"

My face was confused yet annoyed as I told Clarisse "No! I'm not going to just leave him like that!"

She looked at me and cried out "I almost lost you just now back there and I'm not going to risk that again!"

She shouted at me and yet it felt touching, but I also felt that I owed it to Sebastian to save him. He shouldn't be doing this, and I wasn't going to let Clarisse's prophecy come true. I can't have it come true.

"Clarisse please! You're my best friend. I would do it for you if I had too!" I begged holding her hand with both of mine as she turned red.

"No!" She growled out and grabbed my arm and dragged me.

"We have to go back! We need to save him, Clarisse, please let me save him!" But she ignored me, and I've got to admit she had a tight grip. I was impressed she managed to drag me on my heels.

But as we approached the ship we heard "wait!"

All of us turned our heads and...we saw Tyson. I sighed in relief and full of joy. Thank the Gods he wasn't dead. Percy and I looked at one another with bright expressions and full of hope.

Tyson smiled and ran over to us holding Sebastian on his back. Once he reached us he began explaining how he was able to find us.

A hippocampus had found him before my serpents did and was able to help him figure his way around the Sea of Monsters and eventually, he followed us right here.

My heartbeat quickened, grateful that I hadn't killed him. But I was killing a lot while I was here...about a few monsters here and there? I should tally them.

He dropped Sebastian straight on the ground and I panicked as I bent down to grab him as Tyson asked me "did I do good?"

I looked up at him and nodded as suddenly Percy mentioned "that doesn't look good..."

We looked up seeing sheep running our way as I panicked and he said "they want to eat us guys, we've got to...oh no."

When we looked the way to the ship it was still far, and Tyson smiled "you run! I distract!" He shouted.

Tyson began running straight into the sheep and they started to follow him like cats with lone mice. They wouldn't eat him though; he was a cyclops. But they would eat us half-bloods.

So began running the other way.

"Clarisse, help me!" I begged but she looked the other way, and I scoffed as Annabeth and Percy helped me grab Sebastian's arms and we began making our way to the ship.

Percy began concentrating on getting Queen Anne's Revenge to be set free from the bottom of the ocean.

"We're gonna have to swim for the ship!" He shouted as we heard Tyson scream "Sheep coming!"

We all looked behind, seeing the hungry sheep running after Tyson only a few yards behind.

Percy shouted "we have to jump now! They won't go into the water, and we can't wait so long!"

All of us agreed even though taking Sebastian would've been difficult to do. But we didn't have time for thinking anymore, we heard loud thumps and roars and saw Polyphemus holding boulders in his hands just as we made it to the sea to begin swimming.