25.

Ψ 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐈𝐭? Ψ

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩, Annabeth and I were trying to find land to just relax and resurface. I was worried about Clarisse and Sebastian, were they killed?

Oh I can't think about that...

I looked to my side seeing Annabeth staring at Percy longingly, I smiled to myself and looked ahead as I frowned thinking about Luke. His brown eyes, the curls of his hair...that scar on his face...that I could only wish I could help with.

I wonder where he got it. But I didn't want to ask just for boundary sakes...

I missed him, I missed him so much.

As we continued our way I looked over at Annabeth "you care about him a lot..."

She looked at me and nodded "he's my best friend."

I smiled and nodded, gently I tried to mention "I know you may not...you may not want to talk about this. And you don't have to respond. But you know Luke better than anyone."

She sighed out "I thought I did..."

I frowned and asked her "what happened to his mom?"

Annabeth looked my way and I hesitated for a second, "he told me...he blames his dad for it, he told me he wanted revenge...I just...I want to know what happened. Maybe we can fix this. Maybe we can do something."

My eyes met hers as she gave me a saddened look as if memories were returning to her quickly.

"You don't have to tell me anything, I just want to understand...why is he doing this?"

She simply replied "because he's becoming someone he's not. And now he's going too far. If I were you...from what I heard back at Camp, you two got close. If you're on his side, I would stop. We saw Chris...from camp on the Princess Andromeda, so if you're also a spy for Luke...I recommend you break away before Percy finds out or anyone else."

I frowned and turned away quickly as I gulped and felt a tear roll down my eye and land on the dragon beneath me as it shimmered. I was confused why it did that, but it didn't matter at that moment when I heard groaning.

Instantly I looked back over and saw Percy waking up as Annabeth looked down at him.

"Rest up, you're gonna need it." Annabeth let out as he looked around and saw me.

"Tyson?"

I shut my eyes at those words not speaking at all "I'm so sorry Percy...he may have survived? Fire can't technically kill him..." Annabeth explained.

She tried to make the best of a horrible situation, but it couldn't have been good at all. Percy lost a friend and a brother.

"How could you not save him?" I heard from Percy, and I told him "I tried my best. I don't think you realize it's difficult to check the entire sea and save everyone. Hell, Clarisse and Sebastian are nowhere too!" My voice began to raise at the end.

He pointed out "well you clearly didn't! He's gone! You could've saved him!"

I cried out, "yes and I already feel awful Percy I cannot control what happens! I lost my friends too!" I shuttered.

He looked at me not even trying to recognize I have lost two amazing friends possibly and instead he wanted to make feel worse than I already am.

With that I just faded away from the two as I shut my eyes feeling my dragon slowly lower itself into the water beneath us as I heard Annabeth scream my name as it echoed, and we went underwater.