28.

Ψ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 Ψ

𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠 𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝, feeling my foot whack Circe as she tripped forward as Annabeth looked at me. I rushed ahead while grabbing Percy's clothes and grabbed hold of Annabeth's arm as I saw Percy running to us in his hamster form and I picked him up and placed him in Annabeth's hands.

"Don't let go! It's Percy!" I told her and she simply nodded.

"You foolish girl! How dare you!" She screeched out and I felt something in Percy's pocket?

I stuck my hand in quickly. Hopefully it could maybe save us seeing it was...Hermes multivitamins?

Wait...Hermes...as in Luke's father?

"Hayley!" I heard Annabeth shout as I looked up and saw Circes hand up in flames.

I panicked but realized...the strawberry smoothie looking thing! She threw the ball of flames with a scream, and I held up my hand as the two combined together and lit out her flame.

Annabeth shouted "take the vitamin! You'll be immune to her!" I quickly snapped the cap off and took a pill as I handed it to her and held the sword up.

"You will turn Percy back or I will chop off your head straight from your body!" I declared, raising my voice.

Circe screamed at the both of us now using Hermes multivitamins that I had yet to understand what they did.

Suddenly Percy morphed back, and I looked at him and was confused. Annabeth explained "they help with magic...they get rid of its effects."

I nodded quickly as Circe screamed again "no! No! No! Arghhh!" She screamed consistently.

"You guys get out; I can deal with her." Ordering the two the hell out.

"No! We aren't leaving you!" Annabeth told me as I groaned, can the Daughter of Athena be any less assertive?

"It's not a request but an order!" Shouting out as I handed Percy Riptide and I looked at the goddess and grabbed the multivitamins from Annabeth once again thinking of an idea.

I looked at her and said "You may have tried to trick me, but living for the last few years of my life with my mom taught me something...believe in what I want to believe and don't follow anyone else. Following is worse than anything, I will never follow you."

Running over to the cage I shook out as many vitamins from the pill bottle as she screeched again in horror as the guinea pigs in the cage began turning into grown men.

"No!" She screamed repeatedly as her minions ran inside the room seeing everything.

"There she is! The sorceress who turned us into those filthy little animals! Run her through! Arghh!" The man shouted as Circe and her minions began running and Annabeth looked at them "that was Edward Tech...he's a son of Ares!"

I sighed in reply as the room was empty and I placed my hand on my stomach as I saw Annabeth hug Percy tightly, he was okay...and somehow not naked as I expected him to be. Out of respect I looked away, letting the kids have their little moment.

You never know...when it could be your last, so I hoped that maybe one day in the future they'll realize that they're meant as a couple.

"Look guys I know it's sentimental and all, but we should hurry before someone comes back?" They both agreed with me, and we began running out of the room.