Chapter 2 -Dex

As I walked over to the 'rich' kids' table, a million thoughts ran through my head.

On one hand, Keefe had asked Sophie to the dance right at the lunch table. Sophie was shell shocked and said yes, whoch was amazing cause I totally ship them.

But on the other hand, I was now walking over to the one person who probably got a million invitations to go to the dance a year.

I took a deep breath and was about to walk up to her when one of my least favorite people cut me off.

Jacobsen. He's the most annoying person I've ever met. He's aggrogant, a snob, and even worse. He has a crush on the same girl I do. The same girl he just tapped on the shoulder.

"Biana," Jacobsen started. Oh how I hate him. "Would you maybe want to um for to the dance with me?"

The 'ums' were so unessary! It's not like he was actually nervous he was just playing it up. Did I forget to mention he's a player? I don't think he's been with any girl for longer than 1 night.

I turned around and stomped back to our table. I could tell by Keefe and Sophie's faces that they had seen the whole thing. Biana would no doubt say yes. Especially if her other option is someone like me.

"Dex-" Solhie started, but I cut her off by standing up and bringing my tray to dump. After I'd dumped my tray, I headed off to my next class.