Chapter 18.

5 years has now passed. Victoria is living happily with Max, He even proposed to her. I still remember when my mom first met max, It was hilarious! She was yelling at him for getting her to smoke weed but she was also thanking him for keeping her safe in the past. I'm glad Victoria could finally be happy now. Although there would be times when she'd think about Dad or Cole, but she had Max to brighten her day and keep her from thinking about anything bad. Oh, and they never stop smoking weed. In fact, she said that her wedding was going to be stoner themed.

Once i turned 18, my mom decided to sell our house and begin traveling around the world. I remember the last time i was on the phone with her, "Mom, where are you now?! It sounds very loud!" I asked her. She laughed and replied, "I'm in New York City! But i'll have to call you back because i'm about to go clubbing with some girls i just met!" I laughed so hard, i never would've thought that my mom would be the kind to go to the club.

As for me, I stayed with Alexis. She went to college and i went straight into work. We even adopted a cat together, Her name is Lunar! We all were happy. There's a lot of things i was still curious about but i'd rather stay curious than to find out. As i was thinking Alexis sat next to me on the couch, "What's got you thinking so much?" She asked me as she held lunar. "Just thinking that's all. Do you think my dad would've been proud of me?" I asked her. She smiled at me and replied, "Of course he would. He may not have been accepting but he'd be proud of you regardless." I smiled at her and leaned onto her, she always knew what to say.

I'm satisfied with the way everything turned out, and maybe in another lifetime we all could've loved each other and gotten along but in this lifetime i'm fine with the way we are.

The end.