Chapter 1

My name is Melissa and growing up me and my family had a lot of ups and downs. It all began when i was 10 and my sister was 12.

My parents had gone out to dinner and left my sister to watch me. "Alright Mel, Can you keep a secret?" She asked me. I nodded, She then brought out a friend of hers and said, "Hannah meet Melissa my sister and Mel meet my girlfriend, Hannah" they then both smiled at each other. I never even knew that she liked girls, "She's adorable! I expected her to have black hair as well!" Hannah said. Victoria Laughed, "yeah well she got the good genes, anyways Mel stay around here and knock before you come in!" She told me as her and her girlfriend ran to her room giggling. So i went to go watch ANY movie i wanted, and i had the best time ever.

A few hours later My parents arrived home. My mother went into my sister room and screamed, me and my father ran to her and saw My sister and her girlfriend half naked in the bed together. "I-I can explain.." my sister said. My Father shouted at them to get dress and for hannah to leave and that's what they did. Once hannah left my father walked to Victoria and slapped her, "What the hell is wrong with you. Did we raise you like this!?" he shouted at her. She didn't respond. "Melissa go to your room while we deal with this." My mother said, i went to my room and all i could hear was yelling. I felt bad for her, It shouldn't matter who she loves as long as she was happy.

After all the commotion it was the middle of the night when my sister came into my room, luckily i was awake. She came to me and sat on my bed, it was very random. She didn't say anything she just laid there, "Is something wrong vicky?" i asked her as i began to play with her hair. "I miss her Mel, hannah was like a distraction from everyone and everything and now that i can't see her anymore..it feels like the world just ended." she replied me. "Well if it makes you feel any better, i think you guys were cute together!" i said to her as i smiled. She sat up and smiled at me and said, "I hope you stay young and pure forever Mel." I didn't know what she meant at the time but i just smiled back at her.