Chapter 15

- This chapter will be from Victorias perspective-

The next morning i woke up and saw Max sleeping in front of me, i'm surprised he didn't wake up early and leave. "stop staring at me" he said as he stretched. "I thought you were still sleeping" I replied. He said that he kept waking up and falling asleep, He then got up and helped me up. "I gotta head home and get ready for work but when i get off do you want to maybe come over and chill?" He asked me. I smiled and nodded, I didn't actually think he'd remembered any of what i said last night. Does this make us a couple?! He smiled at me and climbed out the window, "I'll see you later" He said as he kissed me. My face has never been so red, once he walked away i closes my window and began jumping around. That was like something straight out of a movie and i was like the main character! I left my room smiling, my parents were in the kitchen. "What's got you so happy?" My mom asked me. I went to her and said, "Nothing! Just happy!" My mother smiled at me. "Do you mind getting a job Victoria? It's kinda hard supporting 3 other people." My father said. I glared at him and said, "I already have a job. You would know that if you opened your fucking eyes and realize i don't be here often anymore." "Oh my apologies, i thought you were out being a whore." Before i was able to say something back my mother stepped in and sent my father to their bedroom, "I'm sorry about that sweetheart! He's just a bit grumpy this morning!" "Stop apologizing for his behavior mom. It's not your fault that's he's an IMMATURE MAN. Anyways i'm going to work." I said. "Okay sweetheart, Also you'll probably be at work but your sister is coming home today!" She told me. I was excited to see my sister, it's been almost 2 weeks since she went on vacation.

After i got off of work i went to Max house. When i walked in i saw that he had cooked some food and had it all set up, it was so cute. We smoked, Ate and had a good time. As i was laying on top of him my phone began to ring, "Hello?" "Where are you? It's almost 9 and we're all waiting for you to get here!" My mom said to me. Oh shit, i forgot my sister was coming home today. I got off of Max and looked around for my shoes, "Uhh i'll be there shortly! I got caught up at work!" I said then hung up. "What's wrong? Why are you in such a hurry?" Max asked me. "I forgot my sister was coming home!" I replied as i kept looking for my shoes. Max got up and walked to me, "Calm down. Your shoes are at the front door but you're also very high right now so let me just call an uber for you and i'll drop your car off at your house later tonight, okay?" I nodded and we went to go wait for my uber. As we sat on the porch waiting i leaned against him, "When i'm 18, do you maybe want to live together?" He smiled and put his arm around me and said, "I'd love that."