Chapter 11

*Narrators POV*

Will woke up from his nap and looked at the clock immediately. It was 4:52 p.m. He wanted to go to the kitchen to get something to drink, but he then remembered that JJ had company. He was really thirsty though, and he hadn't eaten anything since lunch. Maybe he could sneak into the kitchen and bring some food back into their bedroom without being seen. He decided to give it a shot. He was kind of hoping they'd be gone by now, but he'd have to check to be sure. He started to walk into the hallway when he heard the sound of girls talking. "Dammit," he whispered to himself. They were still there. He decided to just sit in the hall and wait until they left. They couldn't stay there for too long though because JJ has to work tomorrow. So he just sat down in the carpeted hallway and listened in closely on their conversation. He was quite interested in it, especially the part where JJ said "Fine, fine, I'll tell you. But you can't tell anyone else. No one." What is she talking about? Will wondered to himself. This couldn't be good for him. He was a little concerned at this point, but he decided to just keep listening.
*
"So, about 7 years ago, when me and Will first started dating, we fought a lot. One day, after we had a big fight, I was pretty disappointed. I decided to go to a bar to calm myself down, and I saw Spence there," JJ said as she paused to take a break. Emily look really intent and interested and just wanted her to urge on. JJ took a deep breath and continued nervously with her story: "He was really drunk and so was I so I called him a cab. He didn't want to go home alone, so I went with him. When we got to his apartment, we drank some more, which was not smart. Then, I kissed him, or he kissed me, and I don't really remember what happened after that..." She trailed off. She stopped her story again to look at her friends' reactions. Emily was surprised and a bit confused, and Garcia was used to this story. "Later that night, I woke up and I was lying next to him. Naked. I quickly gathered my things and left, trying to forget about everything that happened. I concluded that we had sex, but I didn't remember because I was so drunk. Spence didn't remember anything about that night, except for the fact that we kissed. When he asked about it, I just told him it was nothing. It seemed to upset him, but I just didn't want to tell him the truth. I didn't want it to be real," she said as she finished her story. Again, JJ looked around to see how her friends were taking the news. Even though Garcia already knew, she was still intrigued by the story and she had a look of surprise on her face. Emily's mouth was hanging wide open, and she was surprised that they'd both do something like that. JJ's face was really pale because telling that story always brought back some painful memories. "JJ, um..." Emily started. She was in such shock about this that she didn't know what to say. This was big news. "Um, not to be rude or anything, but did you guys, uhm, you know- use protection?" Emily questioned her. JJ just looked down at the floor and sighed. Garcia already knew the answer to this question, so she just patted JJ's back lightly. "No, we didn't, even though we should've," JJ said softly. Emily was onto something with this. She had a theory, and wanted to prove it was true. "You said this happened 7 years ago?" She questioned. JJ just nodded, still looking down at the floor. "Wasn't Henry conceived about 7 years?" She asked JJ nervously. "What are you getting at here?" Garcia said as she turned to look towards Emily. "Henry looks a lot like Reid. What if he's not Will's? What if Henry is Reid's baby?"
*
When Will heard this statement, anger boiled up inside of him. He was listening to JJ's story as she told it. This story infuriated him. JJ had never bother to tell him, and this made grounds for divorce.