Chapter 10

*Narrators POV*

7 years later

Whenever Emily comes to Quantico to visit the team, she always has girl time with JJ and Garcia. This time, the 3 of them went to JJ's house. Henry was at JJ's mother house, and Will was sleeping in the other room, so they had some time to chat in private. Garcia had made them a cheese plate and JJ had popped open a bottle of wine and the 3 of them drank it together while sitting on JJ's couch. They were all laughing and reminiscing over some of their favorite memories. "Remember that time when we went to that bar and I introduced you guys to 'Brad the FBI agent?'" Emily asked them as she started to smile. "Oh my goodness, how could I forget? That guy looked so embarrassed I thought he would curl up in a ball and die right there!" Garcia said through fits of laughter. This comment made JJ almost spit out her wine as she started to laugh as well. "The BAU Ladies Nights were always the best," JJ said to them, "Except for that time I drank too much and Garcia had to drive me home." "Oh Oh Oh I remember that one! Yes, I did indeed have to drive you home and you said some pretty hilarious things," Garcia added. "Wait what?! Did I miss that one? I wish I was there to see that!" Emily said cheerfully. "Oh, Honey you were there, but you were almost as drunk as she was," Garcia responded, which made both girls smile as they looked at each other. "JJ, do you remember when you and Reid both got drunk? That was a bad time," Garcia said to JJ, forgetting that Emily still didn't know about this. JJ cringed and closed her eyes, the ever so familiar sign that she was uncomfortable. Emily still didn't know about her night with Spence 7 years ago, and she didn't intend on telling her. She was also a little angry at Garcia for telling Emily because she should've known better, but Garcia is Garcia, and it would've come out anyway. JJ's smile started to fade as she opened her eyes. Emily looked throughly confused, and Garcia was also a bit concerned that she let out this secret at the wrong time. "Oh, was I not supposed to say that..." Garcia asked as she started to trail off. "Woah, woah, woah, pause for a second. What are you guys talking about?" Emily asked the 2 girls. "Nothing, it's nothing. Just forget about it, okay," JJ insisted. She didn't want to get into this whole thing now. It was not the time or the place. "Jayje! You can't just leave her hanging like that. Now that it's come out, she has to know," Garcia whispered to JJ. "I can hear you guys," Emily said to the both of them. She was curious and wanted to know about this little secret. "Fine, fine, I'll tell you. But you can't tell anyone else. No one," JJ told her. Emily just nodded and listened intently, as did Garcia.