Chapter 3

Narrators POV*

Once they got inside Reid's place, he offered her some more alcohol, and she accepted it. They drank more, even though they probably shouldn't have. Then they sat on his couch and talked some more just about their pasts and random things, enjoying the company of each other. "You know I've always had a crush on you," Reid admitted randomly, "and I think I still do. "You have?" She questioned. She turned to look at him and see if he was being serious. "Yeah, I have. Maybe it was more than a crush, but you are quite beautiful, you know," he said to her, smiling. Not only does he think she's beautiful, he thinks she's perfect, gorgeous, and amazing. This made JJ blush. Even when he's drunk, he still manages to be as charming as ever. She thought it was really sweet, and now that she's thinking about it, she's had a crush on him for a while. "Why yes, I am," she said playfully while laughing. "Remember our first date?" He asked her, still slurring his words. How could she forget it? The memories came flooding back to her and she burst out laughing. "They put us on the kiss cam at the Redskins game and when you tried to kiss me you got hit in the head with some kid's popcorn!" She says through fits of laughter while playfully nudging his arm. Now they're both laughing. "Yeah yeah, it was hilarious," Reid says sarcastically while taking another swig of his beer, "I actually was looking forward to kissing you, but I never did get the chance," He said, suddenly becoming serious. "Really?" JJ said, looking him straight in the eyes with a smirk on her face. "Yep," Reid responds. They then sat there quietly for a few minutes. Suddenly, out of no where, she kisses him, just to try it. They both were 100x more vulnerable because they're wasted, and she doesn't know if it was the alcohol was guiding her or not, but they had always had feelings for each other and they both knew it. He thankfully accepts her kiss by kissing her back on her perfect lips. She softly places one hand on his face and runs the other through his thick hair as their pace quickens. He takes a hold of her waist and continues kissing her, getting themselves into a deeper mistake. Half guided by the alcohol, they both keep kissing until it gets to the point where their basically making out. JJ helps Reid take of his shirt as they kept on kissing. This is more than a little crush, JJ thought to herself. She didn't stop it though. She wanted to forget about what happened this morning with Will. They were both just glad to have each other and forgot about their problems, glad to be able to forget about reality and just be there together. After that, things were escalating quickly, and that's when it all started to go black....