Chapter 4

*Narrators POV*

She's awakened by the ever so familiar sound of her cell phone ringing. Time for her to get up again. JJ groans at the horrific sound. It ignites a powerful headache that comes out of nowhere. She reaches her hand over to her nightstand while her eyes are still closed to try and stop the noise, but she can't find her phone. In fact, she can't even find her nightstand. That's odd, JJ thinks aloud. She finally opens her eyes and looks around while she's still lying down. She's confused when she doesn't see her own furniture. It wasn't even morning, but her phone's loud ringer caused her to awake from her peaceful and much needed sleep. By the fogginess and confusion and the painful headaches, JJ concluded that she was hungover. Then she realized she wasn't at her own house, and she wasn't alone in her bed. That caused her to panic. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, is all the blonde can think as the memories of last night come flooding back to her. I was at Spence's apartment. I still am at his apartment... Wait why was I at his apartment? Oh yeah, I dropped him off there last night and helped him in she thinks to herself. Then it takes her brain a little longer to process what's really going on. She's not just in Reid's apartment, she's on his couch with his arm wrapped around her waist. Her naked waist. Wait, I'm naked? She asks herself. JJ lifts up the covers to check to see if it's true, and it's true. She's naked, lying next to Spencer Reid on his couch. Is he naked? She asks herself. She's too scared to check, so she doesn't. Oh my god, she starts to panic again as she puts together the scene. She considers staying there in his arms until morning comes, because It was really comfy there with him, but she can't stay. She can't stay in her coworkers arms on his couch after they just did who knows what, and frankly, she doesn't think he'd be too happy to find her sleeping naked next to him. She quickly gets up from the couch and removes his arm from holding her, careful not to wake him. As she stands up, she becomes dizzy from all the alcohol she had the night before. From the way her body felt when she woke up and the clothes strewn around the room, JJ concludes that they did indeed have sex. But how? Last night she only brought him home after the bar. She just dropped him off... she trails off in her thoughts and then remembers. She kissed him accidentally. Well it wasn't an accident, but it wasn't really on purpose. It was more for curiosity's sake. But she doesn't remember anything that happened after that. How did one little kiss lead to them having sex? Reid's still lying asleep on the couch so she tries not to wake him as she gathers her things and gets dressed quickly. She tries to remove any evidence that she was there and leaves his apartment. When she gets to the ground floor of his apartment building, she calls herself a cab and waits for it in the lobby as she to tries to remember how the hell she ended up sleeping with Spence. Did she even do it with him? she asks herself as she sits in the lobby. She doesn't even care at that point, all she cares about is getting home and going to bed. She checks her phone to see what time it is. 3:46 am. "Ugh," JJ moans. At least it's a Saturday and she doesn't have to work tomorrow, or rather today. When the cab picks her up, she's already half asleep. She tries to put together what happened last night during the cab ride home, but she's still confused herself. When she gets to her house she drags herself towards the bed, but she doesn't quite make it and flops down onto the couch. As soon as her head hits those cushions, she falls asleep.