After School with Mr. Obnoxious - BOOK 1

After School with Mr.Obnoxious- BOOK 1.

This book is so interesting and once you start reading it, you will not stop! At first when I started reading this book, I thought that it was going to be cliché, but little did I know that I was completely wrong! The events that happen in this book are so unique and written in such a different way; which you’ll find out when you’re reading this book. Not yet have I found a book that so heart touching – and that says a lot. If you’re someone who has been bullied before, or was a bully yourself, I suggest you read this book. The main character, Samantha, has been through that and you really get to see this ‘world’ through her eyes. Not don’t get me wrong, this is just a part of this story. The main plot is what the book is titled. If you like Vegas, I can’t stress enough: You have to read this book. I really don’t know how to explain how good the book was, is. Just give it a shot, you will be surprised.

Things in this book are both hilarious and serious! At some point you will hate Samantha, but you have to understand it from her point of view. However, I can guarantee you that you will hate some characters because they will tick you off so bad. And that’s one of the things I like about this book. It has reality in it. We should know by now that this world has both good and bad people. Many books have bad people that seem very unrealistic. This book doesn’t. It shows the real bad people. Now everyone has a different definition of ‘bad’ so I can’t really say what’s really real, but you can easily tell if the bad people seem unrealistic. Hopefully, after you read this book you will agree with me.

I know it says Book 1 but trust me, you do NOT need to read Book 2 in order to complete the story. In other words, the story ENDS in book 1. If you like characters that are very well developed and very strong, you have found your next favourite book.

Author of After School with Mr.Obnoxious- BOOK 1 is: kimti_aelex!!

Summary of the book:

...Aaron made Samantha's School life a misery. So when they got into a very unlikely situation more than books and Lab Experiments, Samantha swore that she will make Aaron's life a living hell, until she discovered something.

Catagory:

Teen Fiction &

Humor

Rating:

PG-13

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link to the story is in the comments!

Cover of the story ------------------------------------------------->