={Chapter 10: Compatible Emotions}=

={WARNING: SLIGHT CUSSING}=

Molten winced again as another plate of metal was screwed into his back overtop of the open wound he had received from the crossbow, it still didn't make since to him how this would help, and he didn't understand how an arrow had pierced into his and Lefty's metal. "Why are you doing this again? I'll just have to get someone to help me and Lefty remove these plates to properly fix me and Lefty later. And how the fuck did that arrow even pierce through me and Lefty?" Molten asked with a confused and annoyed tone as he silently complained about this. "Because this is all Foxy has, these metal sheets will cover the hole in your back, and the one in Lefty's shoulder, so nothing gets into the wounds and it won't get further damaged before you two can get it properly fixed. As for the arrow, my kingdom developed stronger weapons, stronger firing crossbows, arrows with metal tips, swords and knives made out of certain metals that'll cut through other metals, and further on," Bryan replied as he ran his hand over the metal plate freshly screwed onto Molten's back, and he backed away once he was satisfied with his work. "Alright, how's that feel?" Bryan asked as he moved to sit next to Molten instead of behind him now. Molten moved his arms and back a bit before giving Bryan an approving nod, and Bryan smiled at the response. "Thanks again for the help! I'll be the first to say it since Molten's too stubborn to ever say thank you," Lefty stated with a cheerful and joking tone from the other side of Bryan as he gave Molten a small, smug smile, and Molten gave a playful frown in response. "No problem, let me know if the metal sheets seem too loose or too tight, or if your wounds start to hurt really bad," Bryan stated to both Molten and Lefty, and gave the two a smile before getting up and walking away, to put the tools and left over metal back in Foxy's tent, and Molten stared after Bryan for a moment, but he quickly tore his gaze away as he noticed Lefty giving him a curious expression, Molten himself didn't really know why he was watching Bryan walk off, maybe it was just the instinct to still keep an eye on him.

"So, what are we doing with Bryan and Davis now?" Foxy asked from across the two brothers, on the other side of the campfire in the middle of their camp. "I'm not sure, Lefty won't let us kill them, and obviously we can't just let them go, and if we bring them back to our kingdom, we'll get in trouble for letting the two live, and SpringTrap will just kill the two himself," Molten replied with a slightly annoyed tone, what could they do? Would Foxy rat him and Lefty out if they decided to let the humans walk free? Lefty would forever hate Molten if he decided to kill them, and Lefty would forever hate himself if they were killed after being brought into the kingdom, and obviously they have to walk through the constantly guarded drawbridge to enter the kingdom, so they couldn't just let the humans live with them and hide the two. Molten wanted an option that would promise Lefty's safety, but none of the options did, and Molten tried his best to ignore the small part of him that didn't want to kill Bryan either. "We could let them go, why couldn't we? As long as we don't tell anyone we let two humans live, it'd be fine," Lefty asked with a confused tone as he made a small hand gesture towards himself, Molten and Foxy, and Molten let out a small sigh, he didn't want to say out loud he didn't entirely trust Foxy to keep a secret like that, Foxy was loyal to the kingdom more than they were loyal to Molten, even though Molten had been Foxy's personal trainer for five years straight before Foxy was officially ready, because Foxy had joined the army early compared to other people. "Hey guys? Davis wants to know if he can be untied too," Bryan stated as he poked his head out of Foxy's tent, Molten had almost forgotten that Davis was still in Foxy's tent after the random attack. "No," Molten replied calmly, and he only gave the tent an annoyed expression as he heard Davis yell from inside the tent with an offended tone, "How is that fair?! Bryan gets to walk around! Why not?!"
"Your personality screams 'I'm running away the second I get the chance,' or 'I'm murdering you all when I get the chance,'!" Foxy yelled back in response, and smirked as Molten let out a chuckle, and Bryan ducked his head back into the tent.

The Great WarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara