={Chapter 2: Arranged Assignments}=

Molten woke up to the loud blaring of his alarm clock, and he slammed his hand on the power button with a groan before slowly climbing out of bed. Molten went to his personal bathroom, combed out any knots in his fur, put on his hat and bow tie, before leaving his bedroom and heading for the kitchen, where he proceeded to make pancakes for Lefty and Ennard once they woke up. Molten had just finished laying out the plates and forks when Lefty and Ennard walked into the kitchen, and they thanked Molten as they sat down and begin eating, while Molten made himself a small cup of coffee, of course he didn't need coffee, but it was enjoyable to drink it, although he preferred not to eat food, food was much more of a hassle to clean out of a stomach compartment than liquids were. Molten and Lefty gave their goodbyes to Ennard as they left the house and headed towards the training building, Molten didn't like waking up so early every morning, but it's what has to be done.

"Hey, Freddy? Can I talk to you?" Molten asked as he walked up to the commander, while Lefty walked off towards two of his friends, NeddBear and RockStar Foxy. "Sure, but make it quick, we've gotta get everyone going," Freddy replied without looking at Molten, scanning the large group that showed up to work today. "Well, you know Lefty? He wants to be an entertainer or a comedian, Ballora's already offered him a job as such at her restaurant, is there any way Lefty could quit this job and go do what he wants to?" Molten asked with a slightly doubtful tone, he wanted Freddy to say yes, but he knew himself that just quitting wasn't easy. "I doubt it, I mean, I'd let him quit if he's allowed to, but I'm not sure the king would let that happen. Tell you what though, I'll get word to the king, and I'll get the two of us a meeting with him to discuss it, Lefty can tag along too," Freddy replied with a slightly apologetic tone, but he gave Molten a reassuring smile as he suggested the meeting. "Alright, thanks," Molten replied before walking off to join Lefty, NeddBear and RockStar Foxy, although he didn't like Lefty's friends.

Everyone's heads snapped up and/or around at the sound of a bell, which signaled that the ten minute preparation time was up. Molten walked up to the front, and stood in his place next to and slightly behind Freddy, the two standing on a small stone pedestal. "Alright, listen up! You all know the drill, but for the new people, we arrange groups to certain tasks every morning. RockStar Foxy, NeddBear, Nightmare Chica and Twisted Foxy, you four guard the inside and outside of the drawbridge to the kingdom, RockStar Foxy, you're in charge. Twisted Bonnie and Nightmare Foxy, control the drawbridge's pulling ropes," Freddy yelled out over the large crowd, pausing in order to let the soldiers he called out to leave, before he gave a small nod to Molten. "Nightmare, Funtime Foxy and Nightmare Bonnie, go on patrol towards far north, Nightmare, you're in charge. Nightmare Mangle, Twisted Chica and Nightmare Foxy, goin patrol towards far south, Nightmare Foxy, you're in charge. Nightmare Freddy, Nightmarion and Rockstar Bonnie, patrol towards far west, Nightmarion, you're in charge," Molten yelled out in a commanding tone, the same way Freddy had, until Freddy put out one hand, signaling for Molten to stop. "Me, Moon and Shadow Bonnie will go on patrol towards far east, obviously I'll be in charge. Molten, I want you to take the new soldiers, Funtime Freddy, RockStar Chica and Montgomery Gator to the training building and teach them the basics of weaponry and fighting. I'll be back with my patrol in two or three days, like always, since we have so much land to patrol, you're in charge until I'm back, and I'll ask about the meeting once I return," Freddy stated, mumbling to Molten about the meeting as he waved a hand to gesture for everyone to head out. Molten nodded before he found the three soldiers he needed, and told them to follow him to the training building.

Bryan woke up to the loud high pitched dinging of his alarm clock, and he grumbled as he pressed the power button on it before climbing out of bed. He went to the bathroom, took a quick shower and fixed his hair, and put on fresh clothes before putting more cat food in his cat's bowl and leaving his house, waving goodbye with a smile to the small brown tabby that always stood at the door as he left.

The human kingdom arranged the soldiers into certain tasks the same way the animatronic kingdom does, and Jon, Davis, Bryan and Ersalin got the job of guarding the drawbridge, while two random guards, named Noah and Marcus, had to control the pulling ropes, Jon was in charge of the group. The group of six soldiers had to do this task for the next three days, until the patrols came back so someone could take their place, and they'll have to take shifts for breaks and sleeping. This was always everyone's least favorite part of being a soldier, standing at a drawbridge for three days straight even though there hasn't been a break in into the kingdom for the last decade or so, besides, with how much land both kingdoms own, it'd take days to get from one to the other, and it's practically impossible to avoid so many patrols for that long. Ersa and Bryan stood on the inside of the kingdom, standing on each side of the drawbridge, while Davis and Jon were outside the kingdom walls.