Chapter 25

YOU POV: 

Sylvie came out of the bush slowly and growled at Viggo. 

"Ya we don't exactly like him either" I said. 

"Here's the deal Sylvie. You can be friends with y/n and come with us or stay here by yourself" said Viggo. 

Sylvie thought about it and grumbled something. She started heading to the boats and swatted Viggo with her tail as she left. 

"Well that was easy I guess" I said.

"Come on, the sooner we leave the sooner you can get past the motion sickness" said Viggo.

"Or I could just fly y/n there" said Hiccup.

"No, the deal was you help us find Sylvie. Now that we found her we no longer need you" said Viggo.

"You can't just keep y/n hostage. If you want the dragon eye then I can give it to you" said Hiccup angrily.

"Not yet, I still have plans my dear Hiccup" said Viggo.

"I'll be okay Hiccup. I'm not happy about it but I'll be okay" I said.

Hiccup groaned and walked up to me.

"Just stay safe" said Hiccup.

"I will" I said.

Hiccup hugged me before getting on Toothless to go back to the Edge. Viggo and I headed back to the boats in silence. We got on and once everything was loaded we set sail. I stood by the ledge looking at the ocean. Sylvie walked up to me.

"Hey" I said.

Sylvie turned into her human form. A girl with blond hair touching her shoulders and blue eyes. Her hair was down and she had bangs. Sylvie leaned on the rail next to me.

"So, your stuck here two I suppose" said Sylvie.

"Yep, you're actually the first other shape shifters I've seen in, forever basically" I said.

"Really? I'm from a whole world" said Sylvie.

"Sounds nice" I said.

"Where are you from" asked Sylvie.

"Berk, it's a village on a small island that is full of humans. But a couple months ago my brother, some friends, and I moved to another island that we call the edge" I said.

"Your brother was the human with the one leg and nightfury right" asked Sylvie.

"Yep, that's my brother Hiccup" I said.

"He seems nice. A lot better then the humans here" said Sylvie.

We both laughed a little.

"What about you? Whose your family. If I'm allowed to ask" I said.

"I was adopted actually. My adopted family is nice and I have a step brother but my birth family was killed by hunters. My sister Luna and I survived actually but I haven't seen her since I escaped Grimmel" said Sylvie.

"I'm sorry to hear that" I said.

"It's okay I suppose. I mean who knows. Luna might still be alive out there somewhere. If I'm lucky I might her again but even if I don't I can still help tack down the hunters" said Sylvie.

"Well if you ever need my help just let me know" I said.

We were silent for a minute.

"How long do you think it would take the others to know we are gone" asked Sylvie.

"Are you planing on running" I asked.

"No, besides we won't get very far. I was thinking more swim in the ocean. Following the boat of coarse but I can see you feel nauseous" said Sylvie.

I thought about it.

"Maybe tomorrow. I think I'm in enough trouble as it is" I said.

"Okay, I'll be in the ocean if you change your mind" said Sylvie.

She climbed over the ledge and jumped off the ship. She hit the water and turned into a blue scauldron.