Chapter 2

YOU POV:

I tried to move but I can't.

"You played right into my hand (y/n). Now normally this would be the part where I take the dragon eye back and make my get away but since you don't have it I will have to change my plans a little bit" said Viggo.

He picked me up and carried me bridal style.

"Instead I'll take you in exchange for the dragon eye" said Viggo.

"What about the others" asked a hunter.

"Leave them and get the dragons out of here" said Viggo.

He carried me away. I can't move but when I can I will make a break for it. The walk was mostly silent. I would talk but I can't move. I heard Hiccup scream in the distance.

"I take it Hiccup has discovered you are gone" said Viggo.

He had a small smile.

"I know you can't talk but you should know there is no need to worry. I need you alive so it would be useless to kill you. As long as you don't cause trouble I promise no harm will come to you" said Viggo.

Viggo carried me to his ship. I swear I can't wait to break free. I get sea sick on boats. Viggo carried me onto the ship and I could feel the effects of the flightmare wear off. I punched Viggo in the face and stomped on his foot. He dropped me and rubbed his chin as I backed up from him.

"Don't bother going after your friends. They are probably long gone" said Viggo as he put his hand down.

"I don't need to find them I just need to get back to the edge" I said.

"Assuming you know the way that is" said Viggo.

I frowned.

"I do, and it's been fun but I should go. Besides, I assume you don't want someone who gets seasick" I said.

I used my nightmare abilities to light myself on fire.

"Are you aware that dragon root blocks your powers and ability to shape shift, trapping you in human form" said Viggo.

A arrow hit my leg and I yelped. The flames went out and I fell to my knees. Viggo walked up to me and I looked up at him.

"You're going to have to try harder if you want to escape. Plus it would be a pity if I have to keep you under dragon root these next few months. I'm looking forward to getting to know you" said Viggo.

I stood up to punch Viggo but he took a step back. I can feel the dragon root starting to affect me. I stumbled for a second before I fell into Viggo's arms. He picked me up and carried me below the deck.

"What did you mean next few months" I asked tiredly.

"I want to give Hiccup the time to miss you. As your brother I'm sure he is worried" said Viggo.

I tried to stay awake but it's getting harder. My head fell onto Viggo's chest as he carried me somewhere.

"The more you fight it the longer till it wears off. You should rest (y/n). You can trust me" said Viggo.

"I, don't trust, anyone" I said tiredly.

I fainted and fell asleep. I was out for a while I assume. When I woke up I saw I was on a bed. My leg was a bit soar and wrapped up. The arrow was gone and I noticed I wasn't wearing my pants or boots. I have a skirt on though. I looked at my hands and feet to see my nails are painted green. Probably with dragon root. I'll try to wash it off later. Hopefully it will come off. However I don't know how to get it off.