Chapter 21

YOU POV:

Dagur and I finished collecting everything we need. I still don't trust him but he is actually helping. But I still have trust issues.

"We should head back now" I said.

"I wonder how long it will take Viggo to realize you are gone after we leave" said Dagur as we started heading back.

"Probab, we" I said confused.

"Ya, you, me, and Hiccup. Once Toothless is better we can all leave" said Dagur.

"Okay, but Dagur, not to sound like a bitch but you can't come with us to the edge" I said.

"I'm not going to the Edge. I'm going to go find Heather. I need to find her and make sure she is okay. So once the dragon is better you two can go to the Edge and I'll just steal a ship and be on my way" said Dagur.

"Oh, fair enough" I said.

We walked in silence. I heard a dragon roar as a warning to look out and pushed Dagur out of the way as a arrow hit my chest.

"Are you okay" I asked.

"You saved me, y/n, your back" said Dagur.

"I'll live" I said.

I fell to my knees and fainted. So I died again. I guess a good thing is I'll be back. I swear it's nice but also a pain. But I only shoved Dagur out of the way because we need him and I'll live. After I come back to life. AGAIN.

I was on the floor with my chest wrapped up and my shirt was off. Someone grabbed my hand and started to rub a cloth on my nails but I bolted up and snatched my arm away.

"It's okay, I'm just removing the dragon root from your nails" said Hiccup.

"Oh, what happened" I asked.

I gave Hiccup my hand and let him continue cleaning my nails off.

"You died, again" said Hiccup.

My family is aware of it. We keep it a secret from everyone else though. Not many people would be okay with someone who can't die.

"I don't understand. You died, a arrow went threw you" said Dagur.

"Ya, in short I'm cursed" I said.

"And you said nothing. I was worried you were actually dead" said Dagur.

"No one outside the family knows. But I want to say Thanks for not leaving me back there. I thought you would" I said.

"Probably back then but not anymore. I'm working on myself" said Dagur.

"And done" said Hiccup.

I looked at my hands to see the dragon root was not there anymore.

"Thanks, that feels better" I said.

I stood up and stretched. I got my powers back. We're cooking now. Jokes later.

"How's Toothless doing" I asked.

"I planned to give him the antidote after I cleaned your nails off" said Hiccup.

Hiccup stood up and went to pick up the pot. He brought it over to Toothless and seemed to be having second thoughts. To be fair, it could back fire and kill Toothless. I know it won't but Hiccup doesn't.

"We could always wait for the effects to wear off but that might take a while. You should loose the paranoia. The antidote worked on y/n after all" said Dagur.

Hiccup took a deep breath and gave the antidote to Toothless. Toothless sat up and started acting weird after drinking it.

"Toothless" asked Hiccup.

"It's suppose to work" said Dagur.

Dagur started to walk over but Hiccup stood up and turned to face him.

"YOU STAY BACK" Hiccup yelled.

"Hiccup I swear that was the antidote" said Dagur.

"It's true, I saw them make it as well" I said.

"THEY PROBABLY TRICKED YOU. OH my Thor what was I thinking trusting Dagur" said Hiccup.