Chapter 5

YOU POV: 

I watched the water in silence. I know he has a point, but I still don't trust Viggo. I crossed my arms and leaned on the rail. Four days at sea with motion sickness. I guess it's better then being in a cell all day. I wonder how the others are doing. I hope they aren't too worried for me. I am feeling better though so that's good. 

"There you are" said Ryker. 

I looked over at Ryker and saw him standing there. 

"Oh, and what may I help you with" I asked annoyed. 

I couldn't of possibly already done something to piss him off, right? Ryker walked up to me and grabbed my arm. 

"Viggo wants you to know that breakfast is ready if you are interested. If it was up to me, you'd starve" said Ryker. 

"Lovely, but then you wouldn't get to exchange me for the dragon eye" I said. 

"But it would send a message" said Ryker. 

"Well then maybe I'm lucky your little brother is in charge" I said. 

We went to a small lunch room to join the others for breakfast. Today breakfast is omelets and juice. Hopefully it's bearable. 

"(y/n), glad you decided to join us" said Viggo as he walked up to me with a cup and a plate of food. 

"Ya, I'm allergic to dairy and thyme. You should probably know this" I said. 

"Which is why I had the cooks make yours with almond milk" said Viggo as he handed me the plate and cup. 

"Oh, looks like I better take you up on the cup of coffee to see what else you already know about me" I said as I took the plate and cup. 

"However I'm going to eat outside if you don't mind" I said. 

"Go ahead" said Viggo. 

I left and went to the deck. I'm use to not eating alone but I'd rather eat alone then sit with a bunch of strangers who will probably try to kill me. I sat on the floor with the cup on the floor and the plate on my lap. I was about to start eating but saw Viggo join me with his breakfast. 

"I figured you shouldn't eat alone" said Viggo. 

He sat next to me and we started eating. I picked up a piece of the omelet with a fork. I smelled it and saw Viggo chuckle. 

"We didn't poison it, we need you alive so it would be a waste to poison you" said Viggo. 

"I know, I just don't trust any of you" I said. 

I took a bite and was shocked. This is the best omelet I ever had. 

"Magnus is terrible at trapping dragons and can barely swing a axe. However the others love his cooking so I decided to keep him around" said Viggo. 

"Surprised you didn't fire him" I said as I ate. 

"Why would I? Just because he can't hunt dragons doesn't mean they are useless. Every person on a team has a roll to play. Think of it like pieces in maces and talons" said Viggo. 

"Fair point, honestly I was expecting you to be the typical villain when we first met" I said. 

Viggo laughed. 

"Maybe I do give off that vibe but I don't think I'm a villain. Just a business taking care of business" said Viggo. 

"And kidnapping me" I asked. 

"Business is business, I just want the dragon eye. After I get it you are free to go" said Viggo. 

"And you couldn't just force Hiccup to give it to you last night or just make a second one" I asked. 

"I have no idea how to make it and I'm curious about you" said Viggo. 

"Why" I asked. 

"I feel drawn to you. Probably because you remind me of my friend Angel" said Viggo. 

NOTE: 

So I can't decide should y/n lose their leg or not? Also what do you think of Viggo having a plushie that you made of him?