Chapter 14

Y/N POV: 

After talking some more we went back to the base and went to sleep. The next morning was breakfast and then Viggo put me to work. Just collect fire wood and plant purple Oleander. I found a pond to fill up my water bottle in. I looked up at the water fall while I was filling the bottle. I saw a cave in the mountain. That looks interesting. 

I finished grabbing the water and went to the cave. This would be easier if I could fly but I still have dragon root on my nails so I will walk. I climbed the mountain and was careful to not slip and fall. I walked slowly till I finally made it to the cave. I entered the dark cave and looked around. It's so huge. I think I could use this as a secret hide out or something. 

Nothing big and fancy just a place to be alone and away from all the hunters. I put my hands around my mouth and yelled into the cave. I listened for the echo but the dragon root is affecting my powers. I feel sick. I held my head and stumbled out of the cave. I yelped as I tripped and fell into the water. A quick trip down stream and I climbed out. I stood on all fours and threw up. I guess I can only use my gronkle abilities for now. I'll rest here for a minute before going back to work. 

HICCUP POV: 

We landed at the western market. I looked around and can feel that we aren't welcome here. The dragons didn't seem to like this place either. 

"Well, this is welcoming" said Astrid sarcastically. 

"How are we suppose to find anything here" asked Ruffnut. 

"Even if we can it's not like they will tell us anything about Viggo" said Fishlegs. 

"We still have to look. Maybe we will find something" said my dad. 

"Let's split up, Fishlegs you are with Snotlout on the east side, Astrid you are with the twins on the west side. My father and I will take the north. We will meet here at noon" I said. 

Everyone split up and went our separate ways. I put Astrid with the twins because someone has to watch them. I don't trust them alone here. Plus I feel like I have been placing Astrid with Snotlout too much lately. Snotlout, I'm not sure what exactly happened but last time Astrid had to carry him back with a broke arm and three ribs. Snotlout had to go back to Berk for six weeks. Probably Astrid's best six weeks so far. But I care about her because she is my friend. Not that I like her or anything. 

I walked threw the place looking at all the shops. There was a lot of dragon hunters and they all seem to be watching us. I have no idea where to even begin to find where Viggo went. I walked up to a shop but saw oleander flowers. 

"Wait here Toothless" I said. 

Toothless gave me a worried look. 

"It's okay bud. It will just take a few seconds" I said. 

"You two Skullcrusher" said my dad. 

The dragons watched us as we walked to the shop. 

"Ah some new faces, looking to buy flowers are you" asked the shop owner. 

"No, we are here on other business" said my father. 

"Oh, well I do sell cookies as well but not many people buy them" said the owner. 

"No, actually" I said. 

I grabbed my small sketch book and flipped to the picture I drew of y/n. I showed it to the owner. 

"Have you seen this person before? We are looking for them" I said.