Chapter 4

YOU POV:

I looked at the world in front of me. Nothing but endless ocean.

"So, if I may ask. Where are you taking me and how long will we be on this ship" I asked.

"Four days, we are heading to the Western market. It's a popular trading place for hunters and thieves. It's like the Northern market but more dangerous" said Viggo.

"Great" I said sarcastically.

"You're welcome to stay on the ship where it's safe. I just need some things before we head south to the other base" said Viggo.

"Other base" I asked looking at Viggo, with terrible eye contact of course.

"It's important to have a back up base just in case. Since your brother and friends know about my main outpost I can't keep you there" said Viggo.

"And let me guess, you aren't stupid enough to tell someone like Heather about it" I said.

"Exactly, poor girl can't be trusted with such information" said Viggo.

"I figured" I said.

We were silent for a minute.

"Last night before you fainted you told me you don't trust anyone" said Viggo.

I frowned and looked away.

"You wouldn't understand" I said angrily.

"I meant no disrespect (y/n). I was just wondering if it was the dragon root making you say that" said Viggo.

"No, it wasn't" I said.

"I can't say I'm surprised. I understand that you are kidnapped but you are more accepting of it and yet seem annoyed when I try to get to know you" said Viggo.

"I habe my reasons to not trust you. Besides being kidnapped, and if I told you why I have trust issue when I first meet anyone you wouldn't believe me" I said.

"I assume it's because of your abusive family and how no friend has stayed by your side" said Viggo.

I frowned and grabbed my knife. I held it against Viggo's neck and the hunters pointed arrows at me. Viggo didn't even flinch. Or seem to care.

"Hiccup and my father aren't abusive. And don't you dar say that again bitch" I said.

We were all silent for a minute. Viggo had a smug look appear on his face.

"Stand down, I said something I shouldn't have" said Viggo to his hunters.

The hunters put the arrows down and continued to watch.

"What" I asked annoyed at his smug smile.

"I see you are able to look me in the eyes normally when you're mad" said Viggo.

"Is that all" I asked.

"No, if you recall I said family not Haddocks" said Viggo.

"Make your point before I cut your throat with this knife" I said.

"It's a dagur actually" said Viggo.

"And you won't kill me. You don't have that look in your eye" said Viggo as he used his fingers to push the blade away from his neck.

"I believe perhaps we can talk about this. Maybe over a cup of coffee" said Viggo.

I was shocked. He? I guess he also could be flirting like earlier when he said I was beautiful. Is he blind?

"You work for the TVA" I said surprised.

"Yes, and I read all about the files on you. Except (first/letter). S. I know all about the greenlicks" said Viggo.

I frowned and punched Viggo. A arrow was shot but I dodged.

"I said stand down" said Viggo.

"But they" a hunter said.

"I know, but I said something insulting. Of course they will get mad. Plus we need (y/n) alive in exchange for the dragon eye" said Viggo.

The hunters had a few mumbles and groans before getting back to work.

"If you need my help with a cup of coffee I'll be there. But anything other then that I won't" I said.

I walked closer to Viggo.

"We aren't friends, I'm here because you kidnapped me. Outside the coffee we are enemies. I don't do friends. Plus I can't trust you. I know I can't because when I do you'll betray me" I said angrily.

I turned back to the ocean.

"Very well, but some advice. Not everyone is out to hurt you. You can open up sometimes and trust people instead of shoving them away. I'm not Taryn" said Viggo.

He turned and walked away. This is going to be a long couple of months.