Chapter 11

"You see I was at the western markets on a sunny day. The western markets is not the best place to trade but I get plenty of rare items there. Anyway I was setting up my shop" Johann started. 

"JOHANN" Stoick yelled. 

Johann stopped talking. 

"Get to the point" said Stoick. 

"Right, I ran into (y/n). They were there with a man named Viggo Grimborn. (Y/n) gave me this plushie they made of Hiccup in exchange for more yarn. While y/n was picking out yarn I talked with Viggo. He said he will keep y/n for a few months before exchanging them for some dragon eye" said Johann. 

This made Stoick snap. 

"WHAT? YOU MEAN TO TELL ME MY CHILD WAS KIDNAPPED AND I'M JUST NOW HEARING ABOUT IT" Stoick yelled. 

"Oh dear, my apologies Stoick. I assumed Hiccup and the others told you. Plus I would of helped y/n escape and bring them here but I'm just a simple traveler" said Johann. 

"I'LL FIND THAT VIGGO AND RIP HIS SPINE OUT" Stoick yelled. 

"Hold on Stoick. Take a minute to calm down a second" said Gobber. 

Stoick gave Gobber a death stare. 

"Calm down" asked Stoick angrily. 

"What I'm saying is yes y/n was kidnapped. But you know that Viggo can't kill them even if that man wanted to. That stuffed Hiccup proves that y/n is alive. Now I understand you are upset. All fathers would be upset in your shoes but think about it. You need to find Viggo and y/n in order to save y/n and kick Viggo's butt" said Gobber. 

Stoick was silent for a minute. He groaned. 

"I suppose you are right Gobber. I can't do anything until we find them. It's up to the Gods to protect them. But I swear once y/n is home safely and I will find Viggo and I will make sure he pays for this" said Stoick. 

Stoick turned to face Johann. 

"Thank you for telling me Johann. Now, what will you take in trade for the plushie" asked Stoick. 

"Consider it a gift, or a good luck charm to ensure your child makes it home safely" said Johann. 

He gave the plush Hiccup to Stoick. The rest of the time with Johann was regular trade business. After Stoick got everything he needed he left Bob in charge while he was gone. Stoick packed what he needed and went straight to the edge to have a chat with the gang. 

HICCUP POV: 

We landed and I got off of Toothless. 

"Still no sign of y/n" asked Fishlegs. 

"No" I said. 

I groaned as I entered the club house. 

"I never should of let y/n go find Heather all alone. I should of went to go find Heather. Then y/n would be safe and I wouldn't be the worst brother ever" I said angrily. 

Ruffnut laughed a little. 

"Please, Tuffnut is a worse brother then you Hiccup" said Ruffnut. 

"That's not helping" I said. 

Astrid stood up and walked over to me. 

"Hiccup, you know that there was nothing you could of done to save y/n. If you went instead Viggo probably would of kidnapped you" said Astrid. 

"Well that is assuming Viggo didn't kill y/n" I said nervously. 

"I think we would of found y/n's body then" said Fishlegs. 

"So what, Viggo is holding y/n hostage until he no longer needs them" said Snotlout. 

"That's probably right. I'm going to continue looking in the morning" I said. 

"But if Viggo was using y/n for something then how long will he keep y/n hostage" asked Tuffnut. 

"Honestly it's hard to say. Viggo might just want a shapeshifter on his side" said Ruffnut.