Chapter 20

YOU POV:

"You told him" I said angrily.

"No, Johann did" said Hiccup.

"What? But he hates me" I said.

Hiccup walked up to Toothless and grabbed his bag. He opened it and pulled out the plushie I made of Hiccup. I was surprised.

"Huh, I thought I would never see that again" I said.

"Why" asked Hiccup.

"Because, I gave it to Johann in exchange for yarn. I thought he would resell it or something" I said.

"It's actually really good. You made that" asked Dagur.

"Ya, one you have a basic doll pattern down its just make adjustments where needed and you can make anyone" I said.

"Still it's pretty cool and I kept it in the hope that I could find you again" said Hiccup.

He put the plushie back in the bag. If I make a Astrid plushie then I can make the plushies kiss.

"Anyway now that we discussed all that. We should make a antidote to help Toothless" I said.

"I've seen the hunters make it before but this place is going to be crawling with hunters. How are we suppose to get it" asked Dagur.

"Be careful I guess" I said.

"I will stay here with Toothless. You two can walk around here easier then me" said Hiccup.

"Wait you're leaving me? With him" I asked.

"You already been left with Viggo. You can't tell me Dagur is worse" said Hiccup.

"I don't trust him" I said.

"That's means nothing since you don't trust anyone except people you known for years" said Hiccup as he crossed his fines.

I groaned.

"Fine, but only because I get to leave and go home after this. I swear our dad isn't going to let me leave Berk ever again. But I do need a vacation. You think I can get a trip to Asgard ever" I said.

"Maybe, if you ever find the bifrost" said Dagur as we left the cave.

We started to collect the antidote ingredients.

"Fire fern is up first" said Dagur.

"Okay, any idea on how to collect stuff without anyone knowing" I asked.

"Not really. I was thinking more of we could fight them if the hunters find us" said Dagur.

Yep, I'm probably going to die.

"Hades, I'll probably see you soon and please accept the fact that I have years of religious trauma" I said.

"Who is Hades" asked Dagur.

"You know how we worship God's like Thor, Odin, and Loki" I asked.

"Ya" said Dagur.

"Well different places have different gods that they worship. So Hades is from Greek religion. He is the God of death over there. So, he basically has the same role as Hel. I just am open to worshiping any open religion but I also believe that when I die I'll go to the underworld from the Greek religion instead of Helheim like most people here" I said.

"Oh, have you been there" asked Dagur.

"No, but I have been to the northern market and other islands while staying at the edge so I picked up a few other cultures" I said.

"There, one branch of a fire fern" said Dagur.

We walked up and I put some gloves on before grabbing a branch. I wrapped it in the gloves and put it in a bag.

"Next we should get purple oleander" said Dagur.

"I'm curious how many oleanders there are" I said.

"A lot probably" said Dagur.

"Luckily Viggo set up a garden but it might be guarded. We should still check it out though" I said.

"If it is I saw a place where we can find some wild ones" said Dagur.