Chapter 24

YOU POV:

"What are you going to do with a pocket knife" asked Viggo.

"You don't want to know" I said.

Viggo thought about it.

"You already have me as a hostage. What will you gain from having my brother here as well" I said.

Viggo let Hiccup go and put his sword away.

"Hiccup and his dragon can go. You stay behind" said Viggo.

"What, no, I'm not leaving y/n" said Hiccup.

"Well I can make a trade for the dragon eye" said Viggo.

"It's back at the edge" said Hiccup.

"Then y/n stays with me" said Viggo.

"What if I go get it and bring it to you" asked Hiccup.

"I'll let you know when I'm free to trade" said Viggo.

Hiccup frowned at Viggo.

"I'll be okay. Viggo can't kill me even if he wanted to. You know this" I said.

"He can still hurt you" said Hiccup.

"I wouldn't gain anything from hurting y/n. I need them alive and healthy. So I promise I won't lay a finger on them" said Viggo.

"And what about the dragon root you've been using? It is causing a rash" said Hiccup as he crossed his arms.

"Fair point. If y/n promises to not run off then I promise I will stop using dragon root on them" said Viggo.

"Fine" I said.

Hiccup clearly isn't happy about this but I'm not happy either. We were silent for a minute.

"Tell you what Hiccup. You are welcome to stay and help us find Sylvie before you go. Or you may leave right now. But you can't come with us" said Viggo.

"And I get to write letters to my brother" I said.

"As long as you don't give him your location" said Viggo.

"What are your plans for Sylvie" asked Hiccup.

"She is able to shape shift just like y/n. I can't sell her because selling humans is illegal but I can have her work for me" said Viggo.

I snickered.

"Because that's legal apparently" I said sarcastically.

"And you promise to not hurt her" asked Hiccup. 

"I promise I won't hurt her in anyway" said Viggo. 

Hiccup thought about it. 

"Fine, I'll help look. Do you know what she can turn into" asked Hiccup. 

"Any dragon that exist. Sylvie will most likely be a more deadly dragon like a change wing or death song" said Viggo. 

"Lovely" said Hiccup. 

We started looking for Sylvie. It was me, Hiccup, Toothless, and Viggo. We walked the woods in silence. I walked and kept a eye out for anything. It sure would be easier if we knew what type of dragon Sylvie is. I got on my knees to get a closer look at some foot prints. Viggo and Hiccup joined me. 

"Any chance you have a nightfury" I asked. 

"No" said Viggo. 

"Then that's Sylvie" I said. 

"How can you be certain" asked Hiccup. 

"Well it could be a lightfury. So basically Toothless but white. However lightfury's can camouflage. Nightfury's can I think. I'm not entirely sure but I guess if the scales get hot enough they turn invisible. So it's either that or be a changewing" I said. 

"It looks like the tracks are going left" said Hiccup. 

"Come on" I said standing up. 

We went left and continued walking. We followed the tracks to a clearing. Now what? I looked around for anything. A lightfury poked her head out of a bush. 

"There she is" I said pointing. 

Viggo walked closer but Sylvie growled. 

"Let me try. Sylvie probably doesn't like hunters" I said. 

I walked up to Sylvie and tried to seem harmless. 

"It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you" I said. 

So how soon do you want to be returned to the edge. Because we have a few more episodes to get threw. This book won't go in order of the series but will be based on some episodes. Next is where Heather moves to the Edge but in the series that doesn't happen next. I can make you guys be returned as soon as possible or we can wait a bit. I'm just wondering if anyone has a preference.