Chapter 18

YOU POV: 

I made it to the camp and acted casual. 

"Surprised you didn't run off" said Ryker. 

"And how am I suppose to run off" I asked. 

"Your brother and his nightfury was shot down. I thought you would of ran to help him" said Ryker. 

"Don't get my hopes up, because believe me. If I could run off that easily, I would. I'd rather be on the edge then here" I said. 

"Well then, in that case I suppose I'll keep a eye on you. Make sure you do your job and don't run off" said Ryker. 

"Oh my, you really believe that Hiccup is here" I asked. 

"The camp is talking about it. Most of us saw him go down in the woods" said Ryker. 

"Well if he was shot down then you better hope Toothless survives. For your sake" I said as I took a step closer to Ryker. 

He laughed a little. 

"Are you trying to threaten me" asked Ryker. 

"I've done and seen things worse then you. I even fought Loki. I'm sure I can handle a little human" I said. 

Ryker laughed. 

"You got fire y/n. But don't forget that my brother needs you alive. Otherwise I would kill you" said Ryker. 

"Hey, what are you two going on about" asked Dagur as he walked up to us. 

"Hiccup is here, I'm sure our little prisoner doesn't run off" said Ryker. 

"Relax Ryker, I can watch y/n" said Dagur. 

I laughed this time. 

"You, want to watch me. *laugh* Wait, why" I asked. 

"I don't have anything else to do and I can keep you from running off to see our brother" said Dagur. 

I frowned and walked closer to Dagur. 

"Hiccup is not your brother and neither am I" I said. 

I punched Dagur in the face. 

"3 years I've wanted to do that" I said. 

Dagur frowned and grabbed my arm. 

"Just come help me collect dragon food, and who knows y/n. I might feed you to a dragon. I hear (haircolor)s are tasty" 

"(character) have the same color" I said as Dagur dragged me away. 

Dagur ignored me and we walked threw the woods. I need to find a way to ditch this man and get back to my brother. 

"So, now that we are alone" said Dagur. 

"Oh dear gods" I said disgusted. 

"Where is Hiccup and his nightfury" asked Dagur. 

"Dagur I, wait what" I asked. 

"I know you know where Hiccup is. So tell me and I can help you protect him" said Dagur. 

"Why, what's in it for you" I asked. 

"Redemption, I'll explain later" said Dagur. 

"Well, you have time now because I'm not telling you. I don't trust you" I said. 

"You know I understand why you hate me. The others hate me as well but I never understand why you hate me more then the others do" said Dagur. 

~flashback 3 years ago~ 

Dagur was holding Stoick hostage. 

"We'll be leaving now. And if I see one dragon follow us, rider or not, you'll be looking for a new chief" said Dagur. 

I watched in horror as Dagur took my father away. 

"We'll get him back y/n. Don't worry, our dad is strong. He will be okay" said Hiccup as I started to cry. 

~Flashback over~ 

I frowned and free myself from Dagur. 

"GET BACK HERE" Dagur yelled. 

I ran off and ran back to the cave. I snuck in and found Hiccup and Toothless. 

"I couldn't sneak any antidote. Too many guards but I do know how to make it" I said. 

"Okay, let's go get the supplies then" said Hiccup. 

"Wait, it's dangerous out there so be safe" I said.