Chapter 3

YOU POV:

"How's your leg" asked Viggo.

I looked over at Viggo and saw him at his desk writing on a piece of paper.

"Still soar, why am I in a skirt" I asked.

"While you were out I took your pants off so I can patch up your leg. You don't have to worry though because I promise I didn't see anything down there. Consent is a huge importance to me" said Viggo.

That's a relief. Nice to know this man isn't a complete monster and we can agree on one thing.

"Your pants however are too tight for the guaze on your leg so I put a skirt on you for now" said Viggo.

"Okay, what's with my nails being green" I asked.

"Dragon root, I painted them so you can't use your powers. It's completely harmless to you on your nails. It only blocks your powers and keeps other dragons away because they hate it" said Viggo.

"Except for gronkles I assume" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes, the only ones that are immune. They are also one of the slowest so if you plan to train one and sneak off you won't get far" said Viggo.

I groaned and tried to stand up.

"You should rest" said Viggo.

"I would, if I wasn't kidnapped" I said.

I stumbled to Viggo's desk. I leaned on my good leg to take some pressure off my bad leg.

"What are you doing anyway" I asked.

"Writing a letter to Hiccup to let him know you are alive" said Viggo.

"I thought you were going to hold me hostage for a few months" I said confused.

"I am, I just want your brother to know about it. I'm sure he is going to come looking for you. He should know where you are" said Viggo.

He put his pencil down and finally looked at me.

"But you seem oddly okay with being kidnapped" said Viggo confused.

"I'm not" I spat.

I grabbed a chair and sat down.

"I can't fly, I get sea sick, I'm injured and can't take you or a whole army by myself, so unless you got a better plan to escape I'm stuck relying on wating for someone to come and save me" I said as I counted with my fingers.

I put my hands down.

"I figured you didn't have a plan. I'm just surprised you aren't panicking like most people would" said Viggo.

"I'm too busy trying not to throw up" I said.

Viggo gave me his trash can.

"If you need you may use this. But I think some fresh air will also help" said Viggo.

I took the can and stood up. Viggo stood up and picked me up.

"Do I really have to be carried" I asked.

"You shouldn't walk too much while you are healing" said Viggo.

He carried me outside to the front of the boat. The hunters were a bit confused by this. I guess getting weird looks is better then being killed or something.

Viggo set me on my feet and I put the can on the floor. I put my hands on the rail and looked at the horizon as the ship rocked. I took a deep breath to try and get rid of the sickness.

"Feeling any better" asked Viggo.

"A little, but may I ask why you care? You just need me alive" I said.

"That is true but I can't have you throwing up in a cell. That's not only a mess to clean up but I also want you to be healthy. It's hard to keep something alive if it's sick" said Viggo.

He makes a good point.

"So it's just business" I said.

"Yes, business is business. But if you prefer I can treat you like a prisoner" said Viggo.

"I'm good out here. I'll shut up about the situation now" I said.