Chapter 17

YOU POV:

I made it and found Hiccup walk over to Toothless' tail. A arrow was sticking out.

"Is Toothless okay" I asked walking up.

"Ya, he'll be fi, wait y/n" said Hiccup.

He turned and saw me.

"Hi" I said.

"You're alive" said Hiccup happily.

He hugged me and I hugged back. I missed my family.

"I'm so sorry" said Hiccup.

"Hiccup it's okay" I said.

We broke the hug but I still held his arms.

"I'm okay, really. Viggo just puts me to work" I said.

"No, I shouldn't of let you go. You'd be safe if I went and I can't be okay with the last time we saw each I told you to just go annoyed. So I'm" Hiccup started but I put my finger on his mouth to shut him up.

"Hiccup, there is nothing you could of done. And as much as I am happy to see my brother we should get somewhere safe" I said.

"You're right, but Toothless was shot down. Help me get somewhere safe" said Hiccup.

"I can't touch Toothless actually" I said.

"Why not" asked Hiccup.

I held up my hands to show Hiccup my nails.

"Dragon root, Viggo painted them so I can't escape or touch a dragon unless it's a gronkle" I said.

I could feel Hiccup's blood boil in anger.

"I'm gonna kill him" said Hiccup as he started leaving.

"Kill him on your time" I said as I put my arm out to stop Hiccup from leaving.

"What, but dragon is harmful to you" said Hiccup.

"I know, but I also know that Toothless needs you right now" I said.

Toothless roared and laid down. He looks like he is in pain.

"Okay, once Toothless is better the two of us can go back to the edge" said Hiccup.

He walked back up to Toothless and pulled the arrow out. Poor Toothless, I hope he will be okay.

"I know bud, dragon root is no fun. We just have to wait it out" said Hiccup.

"Actually there is antidote" I said.

"Good, let's get Toothless to a safe place first" said Hiccup.

He helped Toothless up and we went to a cave. Toothless laid down on the floor.

"Why didn't I listen? What is wrong with me" asked Hiccup.

"You never listen" I said.

"I know, but after I found out you might be here I woke up before anyone else and tried to sneak out but Astrid was there. She said to let her go with but I didn't want to so I snuck off" said Hiccup.

"Wait, you came to a dragon hunter base alone and without armor" I said.

"I tried but Toothless didn't want to wear it" said Hiccup.

I felt my tempad vibrate.

"I have to go. I'll try to find some antidote and keep the hunters away. You stay here" I said.

I started leaving but Hiccup grabbed my hand.

"No, I can't let you. It's dangerous" said Hiccup.

"Hiccup, I'm already a prisoner here. If I vanish then the hunters will know something is up. They need me alive in exchange for the dragon eye" I said.

Hiccup signed and hugged me. I hugged back.

"Be safe" said Hiccup.

"I will" I said.

We broke the hug and I left. I put some bushes in front of the cave and ran off. I found a safe spot and grabbed the tempad to see Viggo texted me.

Viggo: I assume you found Hiccup

You: He's my brother. And I'm surprised you already know he is here

Viggo: Some hunters shot him down and told everyone about it. The entire camp is going to be looking for him

You: Noted, any chance I can sneak some antidote

Viggo: If you want one of my men to send you to Valhalla

Viggo: That's not a threat from me. I'm saying they will be guarding it so probably not