⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 30 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

S E O N G M I

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shocked filled me when I understood the situation.

Jungkook - gun - my back.

I took a deep breath before turning my head to look at Jungkook. Why would he do this? The things we had between us, was that all a lie?

Tears brimmed in my eyes when I met his empty one. No! Jungkook, please. Don't do this to me! My mind was speaking so much but the words didn't seem to get out of my mouth.

He pushed the gun more making me look at Jisung who was standing in front of me. "Do you think my brother will help you?" He said walking closer to me. "Let's get her to meet her brother and sister-in-law." He said walking ahead while jungkook just gave me a light push to move me forward.

Three of us exited the room walking through the long hallway, we stood in front of a wooden door. The door flew open and I saw my worst nightmare.

Taehyung and Yoo-bin. Tied to chairs, both had their mouth gagged. I wasn't able to get out of the betrayal of my love that I'm now seeing both my brother and his love being hurt.

I stood in front of them, both of them were awake and I can see that they both are shocked too after seeing Jungkook pointing a gun at me.

He stood beside me, still the gun on my back. I didn't dare look up at him. I didn't had the courage to, I'm afraid that I'd look up and he'll still have those empty eyes.

Does he think the same things? That I was the one who killed my family and then ruined his!? Does he despise me so much that he had to pull up such an act to hurt me? Tears were again welling up in my eyes. Why do I always end up like this? Why does everyone hate me?

I remembered the day of our press conference. The old man's words repeated in my head. No body likes you.

I think he was right. No body does! I looked at Taehyung. I'm sorry! I'm soo sorry my little baby. I never meant to hurt you. My life choices are really bad!

"Now, now... Come near this table Vixen." I heard Jisung. I turned to see him, his face held a smirk, and his hand was holding a knife. I walked forward, standing beside him. I heard the door open and a laughter echoed in the room.

"Wah! Finally all of in one room again. Well, we do have a new member." Uncle said as he stood beside me. His hand snaked around my waist making me stiff.

"Should we get a room again, Seongmi?" I heard him whisper in my ear. Before I could do anything, my face tilted with a loud slap. Jisung held my hair, pulling them back. His face inches away from me as his knife pierced my neck slowly.

A cry left my mouth when he dragged the knife towards my chest. I can feel the blood flowing in between my breast.

He sniffed my neck like an animal "hmm... You smell so good!" I felt uncle rubbing himself on me. I tried my best to remove them from me but it didn't seem to work. I had scratched their hands but still their hands kept persistent.

Jisung's hand grabbed one of my bosom as he applied pressure making me scream in pain and disgust. Just as his hand was about to grab open my top. A gunshot rang in the surroundings as Jisung laid there clutching his hand.

My ear had a ringing sound which made me oblivious of the surroundings. I saw Jisung on the floor clutching his hand as blood flowed continuously. Uncle sat beside him checking him.

The ringing still didn't stop as I sat on the floor covering my ears! What the fuck is happening!? I felt someone shaking me but I didn't respond, I was in no position to respond. My head was paining from all this, my knees felt week, my vision blurred, ringing in my ear. I think I'm gonna die!

"NOONA!!" I heard Taehyung. "Noona!! Breath! C'mon. Noona! Breath! Fuck!! NOONA FUCKING BREATH! your turning pale! Noona, please!" I heard his voice. Slowly the ringing in my ear started fading out. My head felt light as I looked at Taehyung. "Breath with me!" He said. I tried. And slowly my breathing became normal. I looked around but I only saw Jisung, uncle, Yoo-bin and tae. Where is Jungkook?

I looked up at Taehyung, he hugged me, keeping my head on shoulder, I relaxed a bit. The three of us stood up, Tae had a gun in his hand that was pointed towards uncle. Jisung stood while holding his hand as he looked at me with anger.

"Do you think you can get out of here?" He asked walking towards us. "Stay where you are! Or I'll blow up your head!" Tae said, his hand firmly pointing the gun to his head.

Seongmi... No.. You need to stay strong... Not for yourself but for them! You need to save them. I kept my hand on Taehyung's as I looked up at him taking the gun from his hands. I'm going to stand like the lioness I am... And I don't need a lion to rule this kingdom!

I looked at Jisung as I pointed my gun at him. "Do you think you can take me down?" I said in a low voice as my face glowed with rage and confidence.

"Don't you remember how I beated you back in high school? I think you do remember it... No?" I looked at him with a smirk. Uncle stepped forward as my target went towards him.

"I... I've had enough of your bullshit! Do you think, I didn't knew your little plan? Do you think I didn't prepare myself for this?" I asked. "The event you went to today... Do you think you were invited because you're famous?" I laughed a bit... "No, honey... I'm the one in control. Park Jihoon... Did you really think he's a business man? He's an FBI agent. I wasn't supposed to tell you this but... I think you're gonna die soon so this information won't go out... Am I right?" I smiled sarcastically.

"Stop thinking that you're the one in control!" Uncle shouted. I chuckled. "Do you think this is fucking funny!?" He said again... I can see the rage inside him. "This is... This is actually really funny... Why don't you look out of your window? Look... See all your guard being killed one by one..." I smiled.

They looked down and there hundreds of guards laying dead outside. "Like the view?" I asked as I saw him slide down to the floor with his hand on his forehead. I went near him, leaning towards his ear. As I whispered sarcastically with a smirk..

"Do you still want to get a room?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I'M SORRY EVERYONE FOR NOT POSTING FOR SUCH A LONG TIME!!! *bowing down* I'M SORRY! I KNOW THERE'S NO EXPLANATION FOR THAT

I'M SORRY EVERYONE FOR NOT POSTING FOR SUCH A LONG TIME!!! *bowing down* I'M SORRY! I KNOW THERE'S NO EXPLANATION FOR THAT... I WAS GOING THROUGH A WRITERS BLOCK... I'M SORRY EVERYONE... I'LL POST FREQUENTLY NOW!

I'M. SORRY.. 😭😭