⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 20 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

J U N G K O O K

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I walked through the lobby towards the main hall, where the wedding will take place. The place was decorated with flowers and glitter but still it looked sober. Outside the hall I was greeted by all the reporters and their flashing cameras.

Nodding at them I entered the hall and saw all the guest already present. Mom and dad were talking to Mrs. Choi. I went towards them and seeing me Mrs. Choi made a face and went towards other people.

"You look handsome my son." Mom said straightening my blazer's collar.

"The thing Mrs

"The thing Mrs. Choi said. Is that true? Do you like Seongmi?" Dad asked. I smirked at him and he already knew the answer.

I heard people screaming and looked at the direction to see Seongmi entering. Damn! She looked gorgeous. All colours suit her. Whatever she wears, she knows how it carry it in the most outstanding way.

God! That back looked so stunning

God! That back looked so stunning. I hissed when I bit my lips a bit too much. The cameras were flashing with so much intensity that it was hard to open one's eyes. The reporters were all over her. The media was already exploding with the photos of her at the event. I think they have to open more sites for her pictures.

She walked towards guest greeting them. Her secretary was with her today. She spotted mom and dad and came to greet them too. I stood beside mom admiring her.

"Hello Mr. And Mrs. Jeon." She smiled and bowed. They both smiled back.

"You look beautiful Seongmi. And that dress looks just as gorgeous as you." Mom commented. Seongmi chuckled a bit. "You're flattering me... You look lovely as well." Seongmi said. "You too Mr. Jeon. You look handsome too." She said to dad. Dad being himself he straightened his back "Thank you." Mom and Seongmi laughed.

She looked at me and raised her eyebrows motioning me that I look good. I smirked and winked back.

"Seongmi.. I wanted to talk to you." Mom said. Seongmi nodded and they both went towards a quieter place. I looked at dad. "You know... A mom never stops worrying." I again looked at their direction and saw Seongmi had a soft smile, like she's reassuring mom.