⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 6 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

J U N G K O O K

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The place were we are having dinner isn't a restaurant, it's a villa. We aren't staying here for the night, we're here just for the pool and food. I noticed that Seongmi isn't in her best mood today, so she didn't give me any attitude -she didn't even talk to me in the first place- she's wearing a pretty swim suit and heck she looks gorgeous in it.

Taehyung and Yoo-bin were playing in the pool while she just stood at a corner, with wine in her hand, even though she's inside the water, barefaced she still looks stunning. -am I complimenting a bit too much- who cares, it's not like I'm saying this to her.

I sat on a chair admiring her when Taehyung came outside, wore a robe and sat beside me. I saw Yoo-bin talking to Seongmi.

Looking at Taehyung he had an orange juice in his hand and he was holding one for me, I thanked and took mine.

I took a deep breath. "Is something wrong?" I asked and looked at him, he looked at me with confusion. "With Noona?" He asked making me nod. He leaned back on the chair and sighed.

"Just some company problems." He said looking at her. I looked at him with my eyebrow raised, he understood what I was asking.

"Some people are getting on her nerves." He said.

"Like she gets on mine?" I asked causing him to chuckle. He shook his head and coming closer to me.

"Hyung, do you know any Yee-chul?" He asked and looked at me with his eyebrows raised. Ahh.... That bastard again. I nodded and motioned him to continue.

"He's the one causing trouble." He said and kept his glass aside. "Honey, let's go to the deeper pool. Just you and me." He said and winked at Yoo-bin. "Yahh! You're not married yet." I said and slapped his shoulder. He winced and motioned her to get out and follow him.

Well let them be, after all they're going to get married. I saw them leave and went inside the pool, standing on the other end just observing her.

"Stop staring like a creep." She said making me chuckle. I moved towards her and stood near her. Taking her glass of wine I took a sip of it. I know she's looking at me.