⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 21 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

S E O N G M I

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The murmurs of someone talking woke me up from my sleep. God! My head hurts. What the fuck happened!? I shifted in my bed and opened my eyes to see the TV in my room was open. Wait! My room? When did I reach here? I don't fucking remember anything.

Vixen. This word echoed in my head but I don't remember where I heard it. I remember uncle's son calling me by that but I heard it somewhere, I'm sure of it. Why is my body sore!? I have so many questions but no one to answer them. I don't remember what happened yesterday and how I got here.

I held my head putting pressure on it to stop this throbbing but it wasn't going. I got up from the bed and made my way to the washroom. Stumbling on my way as I usually did. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I'm to tired to do anything.

Did my morning skin care and went to make some breakfast. "Taehyung... Come down for breakfast." I called out for him but I got no response. I felt sadness consume me as I remembered that he's married and not home.

Taking a deep breath, I took out cereal and milk, sitting on the dining table I had breakfast alone. It feels lonely. I heard my phone ringing. Seeing the caller id made a smile form on my face. It was Yoo-bin.

Picking up the video call I saw how Yoo-bin was sitting on Taehyung's lap, I guess they are in their balcony. "How are you both doing?" I asked.

"We're enjoying here Noona." Taehyung said while giving me a smile "how are you?" He asked softly. I smiled back "I'm perfect as always." I replied.

"Unnie. We all will come here together once. This place is just awesome." Yoo-bin said. "Sure sure. You both enjoy. I have some work." I said and was ready to hang up when Taehyung spoke.

"Don't overwork yourself. Take care of your health and eat properly. I'll ask Yerin Noona about it. So you better be healthy, I have eyes on you." I chuckled and glared at him. "Speak for yourself Taehyung. I'm hanging up." I said and hung up before he could say anything.

I have to get ready for work. I got up and washed the dishes. Walking upstairs to get ready.

I wore my formal dress, earrings and heels. Putting on makeup I looked at myself in the mirror.

I'm seriously very hot

I'm seriously very hot. Anyways.

I took my anxiety pills and a painkiller for my head. I saw the driver waiting for me. "Good morning Ma'am." I smiled at him. "I wanna drive myself today. Sorry for not informing before." I said and took the car keys. He bowed and left.

What the hell happened yesterday!? I started driving. Getting in the drive thru of McDonald's. I ordered fries and coke. Well I just wanted a coke but since I'm here I'll take the fries too.

Keeping the things in the passenger seat I moved out of the drive thru, stopping the car at the red signal. I looked beside to take my coke and I froze when I saw a wallet lying there.

You're dripping honey.

Oh... Jungkook....

I slapped my mouth closing it. What the fuck!!!! The short memory of yesterday repeated in my head. I HAD SEX WITH JUNGKOOK!!? WHY DIDN'T I REMEMBER IT!!!?

I heard the car honking behind me. Getting out of the daze, I drove to my company, I had been expecting media here but no, not a single person.

I walked inside nodding to every person I met on the way. My head started hurting again. Why the hell don't I remember anything!? I don't even have any hickeys?

I reached my cabin. Yerin bowed at me and started telling me about all the meetings and stuff I have to look over. Nodding at all the things she said, I didn't ask much questions. I know I've been lacking behind cause of the wedding and now I have to darken my night to complete all the pending work.

I sat inside the meeting room waiting for the next client to enter. I heard a knock and the client entered. I froze at how handsome that man looked. He looked a bit younger than me but not too much. Even he froze looking at me.

"Woah! You look prettier in person." He whispered. I smiled a bit. "You look good too." I said.

He sat in front of me

He sat in front of me. Opening his files, he passed some papers to me.

"We started our business 2 years ago. But we weren't too sure about it, so we joined all the things little by little and finally next month our company is being inaugurated." I again smiled at how his voice went deeper when talking about business And how he explained himself.

"We came here with a small request." He said. I looked straight in his eyes. "Go ahead." He smiled at me, "We wanted you to hold some shares in our company." He slided a file to me. Opening it I saw many plans. Reading them thoroughly, I was actually impressed by how detailed every information was.

"Hm. Alright." I said. He stood up and bowed in front of me. "Thank you Noona." He said. My eyes widened when I heard him call me Noona. Even his eyes went wide. "I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean to." He said. He freaked out. "It's okay. My secretary will tell you the other details." I said and got up.

He smiled at me and shook my hand. "Thank you so much. And... I would like
if you attend the inauguration party." He said taking out an invitation card. I nodded.

He again smiled and went out. Yerin looked at me with a smirk as if she knew what was going inside my brain.

"Don't look at me like that." I said and sat on my chair waiting for another person to come in.

"Hm, sure. Now I think the coach is entering the field, not for giving instructions but to play this time."

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Thank you for reading ❄