⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 28 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

J U N G K O O K

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Should I go with her? I saw her sitting inside her car. I think I should. But what if she finds me annoying? Ahh! Jungkook! She'll never find you annoying, you're too handsome for that!

I want to know what the bastard said to her. This FOMO (fear of missing out) won't let me live in peace. She slided her window down and waved at me. I faked a smile and her car drove off.

First this Jihoon who's calling my girlfriend noona, then this Jisung who is clearly after Seongmi's life and lastly uncle, I still don't understand the issues in his head.

My phone vibrated indicating a call. It was an unknown number. I looked around the venue to see if someone had a phone in their hand or against their ear. But everyone was busy talking to each other, even uncle and that jisung didn't have their phones.

I picked up the call and heard someone breathing heavily. "Hello?" I said as the person wasn't speaking anything. "I have your pretty girlfriend with me." He said, my whole body was alarmed hearing that. He had an British accent.

"What do you mean!?" I asked as he was still breathing heavily.

"I don't mean anything. I just want you come to the parking lot alone, Or I'll leave with her." He emphasized on the word alone. But didn't she just left in her car!? I hung up on him and tried calling Seongmi, she didn't pick up. I called Taehyung and Yoo-bin too but again. No answer!

What if he actually got her!? I looked around to see anyone suspicious. Wait! Where is uncle and jisung!? Fuck did he actually got to her!?

I ran to the parking lot but still didn't see anyone. Walking inside, I saw some lights flickering. Why the hell is she not picking my calls!?

I saw a black van, not to far from the place I was standing. I neared it and that's when my phone vibrated. I looked down to see Seongmi calling me. I sighed in relief, atleast she's safe!

I was picking up the call when something hit my head from the back. My vision blurred and I stumbled on my feet. Looking back I saw. 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9......10...11? So many people? Just to take me? Wah! I stood up again and touched the back of my head wincing at the pain. I felt blood oozing out.

Looking up at all of them, they had masks on. Some of them were holding rods, while the others had, chains around their hands. Complete thugs.

One of them launched at me with his rod, I took a step back as the edge of the rod hit the ground. He again got up and swung his rod at me, from the corner of my eyes, I saw others slowly approaching me. I held his rod and pushed his back to the black van choking him.

The other one neared me and I was quick enough to kick him in his shin bone. He fell to the ground while the others now held their rods and chains tightly attacking me together. I left the one I was choking and defended myself from them, but all of them together were a bit heavy on me.

Still I fought with them. Suddenly someone hit the back of my knee making me lose my balance. Then a rod came in contact with my head and a chain on my neck. My world swirled with that hit. Blood gushed out of my head as I hit the floor. It went into my eyes making me see red, I saw how they tied my hands and kept me inside the van but I wasn't able to go anything.

Soon another hit came and that's when I blacked out.

★★★

T A E H Y U N G

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Why not this?" I whined as she walked ahead of me searching for other dresses.

"Taehyung, for God's sake, it's an alien onesie and not a dress." She said and walked away. I stood there looking at the onesie. I like it, what's so badbad? I'll get it for noona and for me and one for Yoobin too. I picked up three of those and went to look for her again.

She was standing in front of the mirror while holding two dress, one olive green and one is white. "The white one looks good." I said and stood behind her.

"Hmm... I think so too. Should I try it?" She asked and looked at me with those puppy eyes. "Of course, honey." I chuckled at her cuteness and patted her head. She went inside the dressing room, while I sat outside. She has literally tried atleast 3-4 dozen of clothes today. I don't think there's any dress in this shop she hasn't worn.

After a couple of minutes she came out looking sexy and hot as always. "Hm... It's perfect!" She smiled at me. "Then I'll take this one." I got up and kissed her lips. "Change and come out fast. I wanna go home now." I said and looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Sure. I'll be right back." She said and went inside again. We both left the shop after paying and went towards the parking lot. Keeping all the bags inside the car's trunk and walked towards my side. I saw Yoo-bin's door open and she's no where to seen. What the fuck!?

I looked around, I can hear my heart pumping in my ear.... I ran searching for her while calling out her name. Panting, I stopped and calmed myself. Uncle and Jisung are on lose. I can't let them take her!

I calmed my breath and tried to hear any sound. For a few seconds it was pin drop silence but then I heard a muffled scream! I ran in it's direction and saw some people in black standing there, and there she was! A man was holding her down, a hand on her mouth and the other holding a knife to her neck. My breath hitched, her tear stained face was looking at me with hope.

I'm not going to leave them! How dare they touch my woman!

There were atleast 10-11 men. She must have been so terrified. I'm sorry honey! I took slow steps towards them.

"If you want her back, sit inside that black van. And let us do our work." One of them said. I looked at Yoo-bin and she was shaking. I can't fight here. She's already scared.

"Who sent you!?" I asked my eyes still not leaving her. "That's none of your business. Just sit inside as instructed." The one holding her said as he pushed the knife deeper into her skin.

"First keep that knife away from her, I'll sit inside." I said, he looked at his companions as they nodded, he kept his blade aside. I was finally able to breath.

She stood up from the ground. I sat inside the van and she was pushed inside too. I held her in my arms as she sobbed.

"Shh.. I'm here..." I said calming her down. I know for a fact they are sent by jisung. Finally we're going to have a nice encounter.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Thank you for reading 💖✨