⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 5 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

S E O N G - M I

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I reached home and the lights were closed. Entering inside my room quietly. I kept my purse on the bed and straight away went to have a shower.

The thing that happened today roamed in my brain like a broken tape.

Flashback

"Marry Yee-chul, it will be good for you as well as your company." He said and leaned back in his chair. Even Yee-chul came and sat beside him.

I chuckled and looked at both of them. "What benefit will it have for me? He doesn't own any powerful company. And not that he's handsome too." I said with a smirk. I saw Yee-chul's neck veins popped up.

I like that I get on his nerves. It gives me immense pleasure.

"Well... You will. Half of his company will be yours and even I won't take back my shares." He said. Why the hell is he on his side!?

"I'll take my leave now Seong-mi. I hope you'll take the right decision, which is to marry him of course." Mr. Louise said getting up from his place and moving out.

I looked at Yee-chul who was still seated.

"You must be thinking how I got him on my side right?" He asked and stood up coming near me.

He kept him hand on my hand, which I immediately slapped away.

"I have something big against him. And even his daughter is madly in love with my cousin." He smirked and got up, leaving the room

Fucking dickhead.

End of flashback

The warm water hitting my skin relaxed me. Love, I didn't know why I thought that but. I never experienced love in my life. Taehyung loves me but I craved for my parents. It's not that Taehyung did not but I was the elder one. Taehyung was very small when Mom and Dad died and when we both got foster parents.

My childhood was ruined by them. I don't know how some people can enjoy torturing someone. And that someone was just a child back then.

I had many meetings after that some were online while some were face to face. I'm really tired but what can I do? I've always been tired.

Get yourself together. You have to fight. You can't marry that blobfish (you can google this.)

I know. I need to make a plan first. I need someone who is bigger that Mr. Louise and that blobfish.

Getting out of the shower I wore  Taehyung's tshirt. Even though I have mine. I like his better.

Opening the door, a scream left my mouth when I saw someone sitting on my bed. "Noona, it's ME." Taehyung said and got of the bed coming towards me.

"Are you crazy? Why are you up till this late?" I calmed myself and looked at his face.

"I got to know from Yerin-ssi that you didn't have your lunch as well as dinner. So I ordered both us some pizza." He smiled and his bread like cheeks lifted up.