⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 9 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

J U N G K O O K

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I like seeing her flushed face. Cute.

I turned around to leave for my room and again saw Mrs. Choi. What the hell!? I escaped from her now why the hell is she looking for me!?

"Ahh!! Jungkook-ahh. You're here!!" Just as I saw her coming towards me I again turned around and walked in a faster pace. "Oh!! Why are you running!?" She said and I heard her running. I ran as fast as I can.

★★★

I asked the staff last night about the opening time of the gym and they told me it's open 24/7, you can come here anytime. So here I am, it's 3:30 in the morning and I'm currently running on a treadmill. There are glass doors in front of the treadmills with a view of the swimming pool. It's still night so it's empty but the water looks still and beautiful.

I saw a black shadow entering the pool side. The lights were so dim that I couldn't recognize their face but it was definitely a woman.

The lights inside the pool were still on so when she neared the pool her facial features shone like an angel. She looked so pretty. I smiled seeing her. She looks beautiful even now. Sitting near the pool she dipped her feet inside.

When her body adapted to the temperature she jumped inside. I wanted to see her come out but she didn't.

It's been 2 minutes and she's still not out. Did she fucking drown!? I stopped my treadmill and ran out. Nearing the pool I took deep breaths, I looked inside and I saw her sitting in the middle of the pool. Is she meditating? I removed my upper -I'm wearing shorts- and jumped inside.

When I opened my eyes, I saw her sitting with her eyes closed and she had her hands rolled over her legs. She looked peaceful.

I went in and touched her lightly. In fright she opened her eyes and when she looked me, her eyes widened and she flapped her hands to rise up to the surface. I went out with her.

"What are you doing here!?" She said rubbing her face to get the water off.

"I just saw you diving and then you didn't come out for like 2 minutes so I came to check up on you." I said and looked at her. She looked fucking sexy right now. That swimsuit hugs her body curves just perfectly.

She sighed and rolled her eyes at me. I held her hand and pulled her close to me. Her hands colliding with my chest.

"Jungkook, whatever you're trying. Just stop it. I'm not going to get tangled up in your twisted games." She said making me smirk. I still didn't leave her hand.

"I know what you're doing, you'll fuck me then create an image of a slut in front of the media and get the control of my company...... You've done it before. So I'm warning you. Don't you fucking dare play with me Or my company.... Cause if you'll play, I'll show you who designed the fucking game." She said and pushed me back. I let her.

I saw her getting out of the pool and going towards her room. Sighing I got out of the pool, took my upper and went back to my room.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Thank you for reading. 🌼