⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 19 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

J U N G K O O K

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I heard someone knocking on my door. I got up from the bed the first thing I saw were the rum bottles laying on the floor. And the next thing was how my hair looked, like I fought with someone.

Walking towards the door, I settled my hair. Opening it, I saw Taehyung standing there. My brows scrunched up seeing his stressful face.

"What happened?" I asked. Even I was getting worked up seeing him like this. It's his wedding today, why the hell is he panicked?

"Noona isn't picking up my calls, she told me she'll be back today morning but it's already 1:00 in the afternoon." He said all this in one breath. It's already afternoon!!?

"Wait, let me call her." I said and moved inside, searching for my phone. It was under the bed. Dialing her number, the phone rang for a few seconds before it told me that the person is busy.

I looked back at Taehyung and shook my  head telling him that she isn't picking up my calls too.

"What the fuck!! I don't want her to be in any trouble again." He said making my Fomo brain work.

"Again?" I asked. "It's a long story. Just know she went through a lot when she was just a child." He said, I can see how much he cares for her sister.

"Let's go to your mansion. She was there yesterday." I said. I ran to the washroom, brushed my teeth and went out holding my car keys. Taehyung walked beside me, with his eyes on his phone.

It didn't take us much time to reach the mansion. I looked at the guard standing outside her gates. "Is Ms.Kim inside?" I asked. He bowed at me "No, sir. Ma'am left the mansion this morning." He said. I looked at Taehyung.

"Call her secretary." I said. He nodded dialing her number, he kept the phone on speaker. "Hello? Is Noona with you?" He asked. "Yeah. We're at the company." She answered. "Why is she there? Wasn't she supposed to be at the villa this morning!? He asked.

I heard her sigh. " There's an emergency. She'll be back after sometime." She said and hung up.

"Let's go to the company." Taehyung said, we both have the same braincells I guess. I was thinking the same.

We reached her company and the guards were all lined up. "Something big happened." I said. We walked inside, there was a pin drop silence. No one was speaking anything. Not even whispering.

I pressed the button that takes us to her cabin. When we reached. I heard someone shouting. It was Seongmi. We walked up to her secretary. She looked at us and bowed.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE SPEAK HERE!!! I let you inside my company that doesn't mean you will do whatever the hell you want." I heard her.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked her secretary. "Yee-chul is here. Mr. Louise took all his shares back and Yee-chul was trying to bribe all the employees here." She said.

Taehyung sighed. He looked at me and asked "should we go inside?" I shrugged. "You know her better, she's your sister." I said. "Let's go then." He said opening the door.

"Aww... Are you worried that your employees will leave? Or are you more worried that your Uncle is here?" Yee-chul said. "Uncle!!?" Taehyung spoke up. Yee-chul's eyes darted towards Taehyung.