⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 12 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

T A E H Y U N G

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It's 11:45 p.m. currently and I don't see a single soul in the hallway. It's a good chance. I walked out of my room which is right beside noona's. I hope she doesn't use her sixth sense today otherwise I'll be caught.

I walked as quietly as I can. Noona please don't hear me!!! I crossed her door and sighed in relief. Hah! I crossed it.

Just as I was about to take the next step I heard her room's door open. Shit!! Why can't I bluff her for once!? Turning around slowly I saw her standing while leaning on her door frame and smirking.

I gave her a nervous smile. "Do you think you can fool me Taehyung?" That tone. I don't like it. I stood straight and looked down ready to be scolded by her.

"You're getting married soon, then do whatever you want but not now. Go back to your room." She said that and motioned me to go back. Wait. Something is wrong. Why the hell isn't she scolding me?

"Noona, is something wrong?" She looked at me confused "Why?" She asked.

"Why aren't you scolding me?" I asked.

She used to catch me sneaking from my room to get ice-cream at night... But I still don't understand how the hell does she recognize that it's me!?

"I'm not the one who will scold you from now on. It's going to be your wife. I've passed on this legacy to her." She smiled wickedly. My face scrunched up. "Noona. You two have already teamed up. If that's the case. I want Jungkook hyung to stay with us too. I'm not going to bear this alone."

She hissed at the mention of his name. I suddenly remembered that I saw Noona and Jungkook hyung sitting on a bench near the garden.

My non-smiling face turned into a smug. "By the way, Noona. What's going on between you and hyung?" I saw how her lips twitched. My smirk grew wider.

"Nothing is going on. You go back to your room." She said and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Ah-huh! Don't fool me Noona..... I've seen you both sitting together on the garden bench." She rolled her eyes.

"There's nothing between Jungkook and me." She said looking irritated. Well if I don't irritate my sister then who will?

"You used to call him Mr. Jeon. Now it's Jungkook.. Huh!" I moved near her. My body towering her's. "Don't lie to me." I raised my eyebrows.

"Taehyung, it's been a long time since you had a good beating." The smirk on my face turned upside down. I cleared my throat and pulled my to stand straight.

"I'll head to my room Noona. Have a good night." I said and walked to my room.

Noona is really scary when she's annoyed. Well... When is she not annoyed?

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

This is a short update. I'm not able to write big chapters right now. Sorry.

Thank you for reading. 🤍💝