⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 18 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

S E O N G M I

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I talked with mostly everyone in this event except Jungkook. There are some paparazzi here and I don't want unnecessary drama.

From the corner of my eyes I saw someone entering the place. Not giving much attention I went towards the bar. Ordering a champagne, I sat on the bar stool.

I don't know why but I had a weird feeling in my stomach. Like something is about to happen. Should I just leave?

I looked around the room to see Jungkook talking to someone, the person wasn't quite visible because Jungkook stood in front of him giving me the view of Jungkook's back.

My eyebrows scrunched when I sense it's someone I know. I narrowed my eyes to look at that person clearly.

Oh! How much I wish I wouldn't have. The moment I saw his face everything around me blurred. It was as if I've reached to that night again!!

I kept my glass on the table cause my hands had started shaking. I thought I overcame my trauma but seeing the person who caused it after so many years raised those feeling again.

I saw my uncle talking to Jungkook and laughing on something he said. I called my driver and told him that we're leaving. I saw how my uncle's eyes roamed all around the room stopping at me. He smirked and went back to talking.

He's not here for good, that's for sure.

I got out of the building in no time. I didn't wanted to there, in his presence it made me feel trapped and suffocated. I didn't want him to see the effect he still had on me.

I'm going to have a panic attack. Sitting inside my car, I told the driver to wait outside for a few minutes. My hands started shaking, I wasn't able to breath!!All the things he had done to me were playing inside my head like a broken tape.

I took out my pills from my purse.
Gulping 4 at the moment. Tears were rolling from my face, I sobbed my heart out.

I want to go home! I called out for my driver. He came inside giving me a look, he started driving. "Take me to the mansion. I don't wanna go to the villa right now." I said and kept my head back on the seat.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I hummed in response. But I know I wasn't okay. "Actually... I'm not. I saw the person who hurted me in the past, I thought I've overcame the trauma but seeing that person today made me go through all the emotions again." I said and sighed.

"Hmm... It happens when you think that a band aid can heal a wound not knowing how much deep it actually is. Instead of using bandaid for your wound, try to understand how deep that wound actually is before taking any actions." He said, I looked at him and smiled.

"Thank you ajusshi. It felt light after talking to you." He smiled at me and continued towards the mansion. My phone rang, the screen showed Jungkook written on it. I don't have the will to talk right now. I hung up and left him a small message.

Sorry. I'm busy right now.

Yeah! What am I busy with, when the event just ended!? I'll come up with something till tomorrow. Right now I want to take a warm shower and drink some wine.