⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 4 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

J U N G K O O K

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I moaned eating that bibimbap. What the hell! I didn't mean to. Jungkook just play it off. "It's good." I said and saw the surprise expression on Seong-mi's face. What did you do Jungkook. You really can't control your mouth.

She smiled and ate her first bite. I won't deny the food is actually really good. The way Seong-mi looked at Yoo-bin, like she's her own sister made me realise that she's going to a good place. I don't have to worry about her anymore.

I and Yoo-bin didn't had that siblings relationship, like we didn't fight or annoy each other unlike Taehyung and Seong-mi. I was out of the house most of the time and didn't meet her much. Seeing how they treat my sister was enough for me to understand that she will be happy here.

When everyone was eating I noticed that Seong-mi doesn't eat much. She just took 3-4 bites. Then I looked at Taehyung and Yoo-bin they were eating like they haven't got any food for like decades. Ahhh!!! Now I understand. She's not eating to let these monsters eat.

"Taehyung." I heard Seong-mi. We all looked at her "I have some important meetings tomorrow. I won't be home till late. So order your dinner...Alright? And don't sleep without eating." She said and looked at him with a warning glare.

"Noona. I'm old enough to-" He cut of his sentence when he saw Seong-mi glaring at him. "Alright. Do I need to order something for you too?" He asked. She shook her head. I heard Yoo-bin giggle.

"Unnie... How do you keep him in line?" Yoo-bin whispered to Seong-mi. They both started talking. Taehyung looked at me with a bored expression.

"Hyung. Why don't we go and watch TV?" He asked. Although I wanted to know what they were talking about but Taehyung looked like he was about to throw a tantrum and it won't be good for him because the girls have already teamed up.

He's going to live a tough life.

I nodded and got up from my chair following Taehyung. We both sat on the couch and opened the TV. I looked at Taehyung and saw him already looking at me.

"Ask what you want to." He said and leaned back, his eyes still on me. Clearing my throat.

"Does your sister really have OCD?" I asked making him chuckle, he shook his head changing the channels.

"Nope. But she's really organized. She likes her things to be perfect. Don't worry her hands don't itch." He again chuckled, going back to watching TV.

I looked around the house. It was actually really good. From the furniture to the colour combination everything was perfect. The house colour is in the combination of red and golden. And it looked royal.

Checking the time, it's already 7:35. I think we should leave now.

"Yoo-bin." I called out for my sister and she came running to the living room.

"Yes oppa." She said.

"We should leave now. It's late." I said and saw how her smile went upside down.

"You can leave. I'll stay here." She said. "Why will you stay here?" I asked looking her with surprise. Why will she stay here? I don't allow this.

"What do you mean by why? I'm going to stay here after marriage. And I'm going to have a girls night with Unnie." She said and circled her arms around Seong-mi. I didn't realize she was standing here till now. Seong-mi looked at Yoo-bin with confusion written all over her face. Cute.