⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ 2 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

J U N G K O O K

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Sir, ma'am won't be happy. You haven't even made an appointment." I stopped in my tracks and raised my hand up indicating her to stop talking. "I don't need an appointment to meet her." I said walked ahead.

"Sir, she's meeting someone in her cabin. Please wait... I'll just make a call and tell her that you're here!!!" She ran behind me but I didn't stop. Whoever she's meeting isn't important than me anyways.

I winked at her secretary while opening her cabin's door. No one can stop me.

"Atleast look from my point of view. Stand in my shoes and then answer me." I heard the other person, well he sound familiar. I stood there, eager to hear her response.

"I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't get my head that far up my ass." She said. Whatever her attitude is with me, I like the way she response.

I got inside and saw that they were already looking my direction. Ahh... Is that a shit I see? Yeah it's Yee-chul.

"So this is why you're not collaborating with me!? You're already on his side!!!?" He stood up and looked at both of us.

"Just wait, I'll ruin you both." Isn't this embarrassing for him?

"Yeah... That's what you said before, and we both know who was the one begging right now. With all due respect. Fuck off." She said and looked at him, I can tell she's already annoyed.

He stormed out not before glaring at me. I just chuckled and sat in front of her. "What are you here for?" She asked again going back to her natural attitude. Well she looks good in that attire.

"I'm here to decide the date and venue of the engagement." She nodded. It should be one of the biggest engagement in the history because it's between two major companies of Korea.
.
.
.
.
Just like everytime, we both don't agree on anything. "Why are you being an asshole?" She kept the file down and looked straight at me. So now it's my fault!?

"Why are YOU being a bitch?" I counter attacked.

"You are the one who isn't listening to my ideas." She leaned back in her chair, still glaring at me. "And you are?" I asked and looked at her. God! She's getting on my nerves. We both took a deep breath and I drank some water.

"Why don't we do this, I select the venue. You choose a date?" She asked. Wahhh! Why will she choose the venue!!?

"Nope. You choose the date. I'll select the venue." I said and stood up. She sighed and nodded. "Okay let's do that." She stood up. Packing her things she looked at me. "Ah. Taehyung told me to bring you home. Yoo-bin is there too." She said and started walking out.

We both have a press conference together. I kept my files on her desk and moved out after her.

"Why is my sister there? What are they doing?" I asked. "Yoobin told me that they both will be cooking, we're going to eat their handmade food." She sighed.

God! Yoo-bin baked a red velvet cake once, it was kept on a table and I thought why would someone keep a brick on a plate. I swear we could have given it to our soldiers, atleast if they threw it at some enemy he would have gone into coma.

I saw her secretary come running to her. "Ma'am." She said and bowed. I saw Seongmi nodding at her. We entered the elevator, her secretary told her some of the names of the reporter and the news channels they're from.

I wish I would have brought Soobin with me. He's a great secretary as well as a good friend.

Just as we entered the room the cameras started flashing. We looked like the power couple right now. I hate it. Sitting on our places. Even some board members from both the companies were also present.

The starting questions were for the board team. I feel like sleeping though. If the cameras weren't here, I would have slept.

"Mr.Jeon." Oh a question for me, yay.

"The marriage between your sister and Miss.Kim's brother is for company purpose?" The lady asked. I can't find her. Where the hell is she sitting!?

"No, the marriage isn't for any company purpose though both the companies are coming together for a collaboration but no their marriage has nothing to do with the company." I answered but I still couldn't find her.

"Kim Seong-mi." I saw an old man stand up and look at Seongmi with disgust? Oh shit. He's going to mess this up. I looked at her and she already had her eyes on that old hag, she nodded for him to speak.

"Women like you can't do anything. You're just living on the fame of somebody else, I don't like you!! No body likes you!!!!!" He shouted. I got up from my place but then I saw her smirk.

"If you don't like me, then cry yourself a river and drown in it." Everyone started appreciating her comeback and the flashes took off with double speed.

"That's it for me. Have some food before you all leave. Or... Oh well, I don't really care." She said and walked out of the conference room.

I just stood there not knowing if I should continue the conference or leave. Her secretary came to me and asked me to follow her. I again looked at that old man and glared. Fucking old rag.

Moving out of the conference room, I wasn't able to see anything at first everything was black. I focused on one thing and then my eyes started coming back to normal.

We walked to the elevator and saw that Seongmi was waiting for us.

"Yerin-ssi. Cancel all my meetings for today." She said and looked at at secretary.

"Ma'am, should I cancle them or postpone them?" She hesitated. Why is she scared of her?

"Cancle. I'm not in the mood to meet any of the old people." She said and entered the elevator.

"And. Call Sunghoon and ask if he's free today. I'll let you leave early." I saw how her secretary's cheeks reddened. She nodded and bowed.

"Mr.Jeon. we're leaving for my place. I'll send you your files and stuff tomorrow." She said and then I realized that the elevator is actually going down to the underground parking.

Her secretary bowed and took her leave on the first floor.

"Why do you boss around so much? You're secretary is scared of you." I said and saw her lean back on the wall. She shrugged and looked at me.

"I'm not in the state to take your talks seriously. Stop talking." She said causing me to chuckle.

"You're such a bitch I swear." I mumbled. She hummed at me closing her eyes. She's pretty I won't deny, and I, actually like the way she handle some situations. I first saw her on the television when her company expanded. Even then some of the people were against her being one of the biggest CEO. Instead of taking them to heart she just said 'fuck you all' with a sarcastic smile on her face.

I cleared my throat. What the fuck are you thinking Jungkook. Get yourself together. She's your fucking rival -well not anymore- but she was my rival.

I took a deep breath and saw that we've reached the parking lot. She moved out and a buttler came escorting us to our car. I've brought my car here but still went with the flow.

Sitting inside the car, she kept her head on the seat, closing her eyes. I know she's not sleeping.

I gulped seeing her face. I hate how beautiful she looks right now.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Thank you for reading. 🧸🌦