𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑; 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐎𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡

✿︎TREAT PEOPLE WITH KINDNESS"𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅, 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔

✿︎
TREAT PEOPLE WITH KINDNESS
"𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅, 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔. 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔."

season two, episode fifteen.

✿︎

AURORA SIGHS AS SHE STARES UP AT THE CEILING. She couldn't bring herself to fall asleep. She had been stating with Alex for a few days but she just couldn't sleep. Maybe it was because it was an unknown environment, or maybe she felt vulnerable being by herself. Either way, it was not exactly helping her exhaustion at work. Aurora wished she had the courage to just end things with Isaac and get her own apartment back. But even then, would she be safe? It seemed she would never be able to get away from him.

Pulling the covers off of herself, Aurora gets up from the bed, making her way over to the door. As she peeks her head out, the living room was lit slightly with the moonlight shining through the window. She could make out Alex's form on the couch and it was clear he was fast asleep. Aurora tip toes over toward him, glancing around before stopping beside the couch.

"Alex?" She asks softly as she nudges the man. Alex doesnt budge, his hands gripped on the pillow beneath his head as he laid on his stomach. Aurora bites her cheek as she moves back and forth on her heels. "Alex?" Aurora tries again, nudging him with more force this time. Alex groans as he moves a little bit, shoving his face into the pillow.

"Hm?" Aurora could hear him mumble but it was hard to hear because of the pillow in his face. "Did we get paged?" Alex asks her, not wanting to be disturbed. Aurora looks at their pagers. Honestly, she'd hope they would be but nothing had come through.

"No." She denies. Alex lifts his head from the pillow, trying to see the time, his eyes squinted.

"It's three in the morning, why are you awake?" Alex groans, resting his head back down and trying to get back to sleep. Aurora didn't mean to wake him up but she just thought it would help her get to sleep as well if he was closer.

"I can't sleep." Aurora tells him.

"Close your eyes." He grumbles toward her. Aurora glares down at him before hitting him in the shoulder. "Ow." Alex opens his eyes once more, meeting her gaze and seeing that she wasn't budging. "What?" He asks her with a slight sigh. Aurora seemed hesitant as she fiddled with her fingers.

"Can you sleep with me?" Aurora questions nervously. She didn't know how he would really react. Especially given they used to not be able to stand being in the same room as each other.