𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄; 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬

✿︎BOYFRIENDS"𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏

✿︎
BOYFRIENDS
"𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕
𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒏."

season two, episode fourteen.

✿︎

AURORA WAS STOOD BY HER LOCKER WHEN THE OTHERS HAD WALKED IN. Well, Izzie and George were arguing with Meredith over the dog that they had adopted. It was safe to say that it wasn't a good idea. Aurora just kept her head down though, not really in the mood for much conversation. Not after her talk with Isaac. Well, it wasn't much of a talk as more of a threat. Aurora didn't know what she was going to do. Especially if what Isaac said was true. She couldn't lose this job. She couldn't go to prison.

"I don't get what your guys issue is with Doc." Meredith admits with a sigh as she just continues to walk in the room. Izzie rolls her eyes, becoming a bit frustrated with the woman who just wouldn't listen to them.

"Our issue? There are multiple." George points out loudly. Meredith just looked a bit annoyed before she walked over to Aurora. Aurora glances toward her, a bit confused.

"Hey, Alex said you were gonna stay with us, you change your mind?" Meredith asks her curiously. Aurora had completely forgotten that Alex was going to ask her to stay over. Hopefully they didn't look to much into it though.

"Uh, yeah. Everything's good now." Aurora replies with a nod, keeping her voice low. Meredith somewhat hesitated before making her way to her own locker. Aurora lifts her eyes, meeting Alex's gaze and she could tell he wanted to say something.

"He peed on my bed. My bed, Meredith." Izzie complains with a slight whine as she crosses her arms against her chest. Meredith didn't seem to really care for it though.

"He's our dog." Meredith states as she gestures to them. George scoffs as he narrows his eyes slightly.

"No, he's not my dog. You two bought him without even asking me." He points out. If he was apart of the decision, he would have said no in the first place. Aurora sighs as she rubs her face a bit, not noticing Alex walk over to her.

"What do you mean everything's good?" Alex questions as he stares at the blonde. Aurora meets his gaze reluctantly. "Did he do something?" He asks, his eyes immediately running over her for any bruises. Aurora looks around quickly.

"Can we not talk about this here?" She responds in a hushed tone, not wanting anyone else to overhear. Alex didn't seem to want to let it go though.

"We rescued him from certain death." Meredith points out as she crosses her arms against her chest. "Come on, you guys." She pleads with Izzie and George.