𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐄𝐍; 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐬 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠

✿︎

✿︎

CAROLINA

"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭."

season two, episode one.

✿︎

AURORA FOLLOWS THE GROUP INTO JOE'S BAR, deciding to avoid Isaac for the time being. She just made an excuse that Bailey needed her to do one more thing. There was immediate cheering from the people surrounding them. She looks around, raising an eyebrow until Joe walks over to them. "All hail the champ!" Joe calls out with a grin on his face as he looks straight at George. "So, my guy alex finally got what was coming to him?" He asks with a laugh and it was clear he was talking about the punch.

"George knocked him down in one punch. You should have seen it." Cristina states with a smirk playing on her lips as they walk over to the barstools.

"I don't wanna talk about it." George mutters as he shakes his head.

"Brag, champ, brag. You've earned it." Joe tells him as he grabs the man's shoulder before heading to wait on some customers.

"Honestly, it's nice to see Alex get beaten every once in a while." Aurora admits as she runs a hand through her hair, sitting down on the stool. Meredith just raises an eyebrow at her curiously.

"Then whyd you help clean him up?" She asks, genuinely wondering why she went out of her way to do that.

"I'm too nice." Aurora retorts and Meredith laughs as she shakes her head while Cristina narrows her eyes.

"Right." She mumbles and Aurora just shrugs her shoulders.

"Okay, I needed to calm him down because no offense George, he could've beaten you to a pulp." She admits, knowing Alex's past and seeing him beat people up first hand. If he wanted to, Alex would be pummeled him.

"Can i have a beer." George grumbles towards the bartender in front of him. Aurora just looks at him, resting her chin in the palm of her hand. "Two." He corrects himself and Aurora just smirks over at him.

"Aww, thank you Georgie." Aurora replies as she gives him a hug and he just rolls his eyes playfully at her.

"I thought you were going home with your boy toy?" Cristina questions, she couldve sworn she had seen Isaac wandering around the hospital.

"Needed a drink first." Aurora admits with a sigh, bringing the beer to her lips when it's set in front of her.

"Let's play a game of who's life sucks the most." Meredith suggests with a huge sigh as she just stares in front of her. "l win, I always win." She states, resting her arms on the bar countertop.