𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍; 𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡

✿︎DAYDREAMING"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈

✿︎
DAYDREAMING
"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈. 𝑺𝒐 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕."

season two, episode ten.

✿︎

AURORA SAT ON THE COUCH, her eyes moving to Isaac ever so often. He had been quieter than usual, having not really spoken much since yesterday. She didn't know if she had done something to upset him and she just didn't realize it. Or if he was just having an off day.
"You haven't really said much since Thanksgiving." She pipes up after a moment of hesitation. Isaac just keeps his eyes on the television.

"Just had a lot to do." He bluntly responds to her. Aurora frowns, fiddling with her fingers as she sits up slightly.

"Are you sure everything's okay?" Aurora asks him, a bit worried. Isaac clenches his jaw, bringing his hand up to rub his face. He turns his head toward her and she could see the anger on his face.

"Why don't you tell me?" He retorts. Aurora blinks a few times, not knowing what he had meant.

"What?" She questions.

"What have you been saying to people?" Isaac asks her, clearly accusing her of something but she still wasn't exactly sure what.

"I'm confused." Aurora admits, shaking her head. Isaac scoffs, glancing away from her for a moment.

"Oh don't play the innocent act again." He grumbles. Aurora hated when he said that, she was never playing anything. She was just always so confused where he came up with certain stuff.

"Isaac, please if I did something wrong tell me." Aurora pleads with a sigh. She was tired of playing the guessing game. Especially since most of the time, she hadn't really done anything to him.

"What did you say to Alex?" Isaac asks her, catching her a bit off guard. Why was he talking about Alex? Aurora furrows her eyebrows, looking at him a bit confused.

"Alex?"

"He's under the impression that I hurt you." Isaac tells her making her eyes go wide. Aurora thinks back to last night. She couldve sworn she saw Alex talking to isaac for a moment. What had he said to him? "What the fuck did you say to him?" He asks, anger in his voice as he gets up from the couch.

"N-nothing." She denies, shaking her head as she gets up as well.

"Don't fucking lie to me."

"He just... h-he has seen some bruises, that's all." Aurora admits which was true. He wasn't the only one who had seen them. She tried to hide them the best she could, but sometimes it was hard.